Double Reviews for The First Night & Hijacked by Sidda Lee Tate (books 1 & 2 of The Night Series)

Craves the Angst gives:

4 stars to The First Night
"…a smokin’ hot, lusty little read that definitely draws you in and holds you hostage as these two characters find their way to each other."

4 stars to Hijacked
"I think this author has changed my stance on short stories because if they were all like this series, I’d read them all the time!"

Book Freak says:

The First Night: "Theirs was a rollercoaster ride fueled by a pent-up longing and intense desire. It might be short, but these two would have you a little bit crazed – wondering if they’ll ever get around and finally admit that they’re perfect for each other. The First Night – it was short, sizzling, sexy and uber-hot."

Hijacked: "Just like the first book – this was oozing with sexiness, heat and a lot of heart. I love that this was a short read, and you can just finished this in one sitting. You will squirm, blush and feel the heat with every page.”

Words of Wisdom from The Scarf Princess says:

The First Night: "This was an entertaining start to a sexy series of short reads that are a decadent delight and have me looking forward to more."

Hijacked: "...I'm left looking forward to the next installment in this sexy contemporary series."

Romance Bookworm

The First Night: "This was a beautiful reconnect story. I found it heartwarming."

Hijacked: "Sometimes you just know that the person you are looking at is the love of a lifetime. I always say that there are ‘forever’ guys out there. When you find one you hold on to him forever. I married mine and Sharon found hers when she least expected it."

Crazy Four Books says: "I thoroughly enjoyed them both and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."

Romancing the Readers says: "These are both great books, and a wonderful start to a series and I look forward to what the author has next."