Reading: Something erotic, vampirish, or a book with a guy in a kilt on the cover
    Just Finished Reading: A hot book! What else?
    TBR: GOBS

Awards Showcase

Default Giveaway: Trilogy - Tales of the Chosen

Wulf-KayelleAllen130x195.jpgAlitus-KayelleAllen_130x195.jpgJawk-KayelleAllen_130x195.jpg
    On October 16th, I'm giving away a set of the Tales of the Chosen books. This will be the original series with original covers, and will be the last time I give away the entire set of this series in this format. They are in the process of being edited, and the middle book, Alitus, will no longer be available in its current form after the end of October. If you would like a copy, this is your last chance to win one. After Oct 31st, they are gone forever.
    If you don't want to miss them and would rather buy, you can find all of them on this one page: http://lsbooks.com/kayelle-allen-c145.php

The new versions will be released in January 2014, and Alitus will have a completely different storyline, with original material and scenes. The new book will be strictly MM -- to match the other two in the series.

The entries will be limited to those who sign up for my new Romance Lives Forever Newsletter. The first edition will include an exclusive peek at Alitus, and a link to two free booklets about the Tarthian Empire.

My privacy policy is simple. I don't share, rent, or otherwise give out your email. Sign up on this site. (Newsletter handled by MailChimp) You can unsubscribe at any time. Your emails are stored on the secure MailChimp server.
    http://kayelleallen.com/contact.html
    Attached Images
    Kayelle Allen

Read the Romance Lives Forever News (goodies and books)
    The Author's Secret: eBook conversions, banners, and premade book covers
    Follow me on
    Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Goodreads / Shelfari

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

I've subscribed babe, I can't believe this series is going or at least changing, i cant wait to see what you have done with it. I think these were the first books of yours i ever read
    Hugs
    Hollie