Welcome to this week's My Sexy Saturday. I've been MIA for a while but am now back with some sizzling hot Highland Warrior goodness :-)

Her Vengeful Scot, the second book in my Highland Warrior Chronicles, hits the cyber shelves on Friday 4th July 2014. Today I'm sharing 7 paragraphs of the scene where Cameron MacNeil first kisses Elise, his Pictish princess.

He lowered his head toward her. Her lips parted, a silent invitation, and his mouth captured hers.

Her lips were soft beneath his and his breath stilled as he savored the moment. She didn’t move, either to push him away or draw him farther into her scented heat. A low groan filled his ears and vibrated through his head. The kiss was chaste. Nothing like he had imagined it would be with Elise. Yet his cock hardened as though she had sunk to her knees and taken him into her mouth.

The thought pounded in his mind, a heady counterpoint to the thundering of his heart. He cradled her face and traced her parted lips with the tip of his tongue. A tantalizing hint of spiced wine teased his senses and he couldn’t hold back.

He claimed the short space that separated their bodies. Her breasts crushed against his chest and his erection burned through his plaid. Surely she could feel him? Feel how much he wanted her?

His tongue penetrated her mouth. Her strangled gasp caressed his tongue. His fingers tightened around her face, holding her still as he plundered and explored. She tasted of heaven.

He would go to hell.

He did not care.

Don't forget to check out all the other awesome authors taking part in this week's My Sexy Saturday!