A Rangers Tale 03 - Cover only.jpgI'm happy to announce that the first book in my Tallenmere series is now an indie publication! In honor of the month of love, during February it'll be on sale on Amazon Kindle for just $0.99!! If you love fantasy and romance, you'll love this spicy, action-packed tale!

In the high elf city of Leogard, an elven noblewoman longs to leave her gilded cage. A half-breed former pirate wants nothing more than to escape his guilty past. Easier said than done...

Here's a short and sweet excerpt from Ch. 18:

I parted my lips and caught his kiss. He smelled like the forest, like his leathers. I reveled in the heat of his breath, the feel of sandpaper on his scruffy chin, his hands grasping me like I was the only thing keeping him from floating away into the universe.

BUY it HERE!

***** 5 Stars for A Ranger's Tale *****
Sooo Good I Did a ‘Squeeze-Chest-Shoulders-Giddy-Claps’!
July 29, 2013

“Let me tell you why this romance novel worked for me. It was tender, exquisite, passionate, and down right heartfelt. It had the elements of Disney’s Brave mixed with Pirates of the Caribbean and Robin Hood in family dynamics and adventure. I giggled, I cried, and I cheered. It really was an intoxicatingly fun read.
Thank you Ms. Parker! You are now on my list of favorite authors.” ~Jinky is Reading