I'm less than 400 hits away from 50,000. I celebrated my 5,000th, 10,000th, and 20,000th hit with huge giveaways. So, what the heck? Let's do it again! Please see this link to see what my 20,000th hit event was like:
HERE ARE THE DEETS:
Authors donate a certain number and format of their books. Readers comment and win on a first come, first serve basis. I keep up with each one as its taken and cross a line through the entry when a title is gone. I send each author the winner(s) email addy to send their prize.
I'll separate by genre, along with title, book cover, and how many are available. Then, I'll link it to the blog/website/store where they can go to read a description.
Authors, here's what I need from you for EACH BOOK you want to donate:
- Your BOOK TITLE(S) and/or any MERCHANDISE (bookmarks, mugs, t-shirts, etc.)
- BOOK COVER(S) in JPG format
- GENRE your book(s) best fits into:
- Erotic Romance
- Short Stories
- One LINK where readers can find the blurb (e.g. Amazon, B&N, your website, etc)
- HOW MANY copies (and/or items) you are giving away.
- The FORMAT you're giving (print, PDF, ePub, Mobi, etc)
- If you are willing to ship any physical prizes OUTSIDE the US/Canada, please say so!
- Please put 50,000 Hit Giveaway in the subject line and send an e-mail to email@example.com with all the information requested above if you want to participate.
***DO NOT send me your book files
or merchandise. I'll send all winners to you.***
AGAIN, Please put 50,000 Hit Giveaway in the subject line and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the information requested above if you want to participate. Do not send me your information via Facebook, Twitter, or any other method, or it's likely to get misplaced.
Thank you in advance!!!
The 50,000th hit will be here very soon, but I'll give you a deadline. I'll stop taking donations on November 29 and will launch the event on December 2. Feel free to contact me with any questions.