My home is on the beautiful island of Anglesey on the west coast of North Wales. Anglesey has been my home since the age of eleven after moving here with my mum and dad and three sisters from Scotland.

Iím the proud mother of two grown children. My daughter Emma is a primary school teacher, and my son Christopher is part of the family business.

Iím a health freak and a vegetarian. Pilates class combined with visiting the gym at least four times a week keeps me fit. I love clothes, makeup, and having my nails and hair done. Iím just a girlís girl.

If Iím not in my office pounding the keys Iím sitting in my favorite chair reading books and discovering new authors on my Kindle.

As a young child I loved to write. I always carried a notebook and pen around with me and wrote about everything. I never thought for one moment I would ever be able to pick up a book with my name on it and say ĎI wrote thatí. It was a dream come true when I signed with a publisher for my first book in November 2012. So, dare I say at the young age of fifty I think itís time for me to see if those dreams are everything that I hope they will be.

You can find me at the following places:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dilysj.carnie.3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/dilysjcarnie