Default Do you enjoy hot Contemporary, Historical & Paranormal Romance?

I have several books in the works at the moment - HER VENGEFUL SCOT, the second book in my Highland Warrior Chronicles, is out with Ellora's Cave very shortly. These books are set in the ninth century in the Highlands and feature gorgeous Scots warriors and their brave Pictish princesses.

Her Savage Scot Book 1 of the Highland Warrior Chronicles ~ a 2013 ARRA Finalist for Favorite Erotic Romance

"OMG! If you thought that Christina Phillips’ Romans and Celts were hot in her Forbidden series, then check out her passionate Picts and sexy Scots in her Highland Warrior Chronicles. The author once again combines a spellbinding historical romance with a superb erotic read, which will keep you panting for more. She writes in a way that transports you to the time period and creates truly memorable heroes and heroines." 5 Stars A Readers Review

“From the start, this story was an emotional rollercoaster… The plot was intriguing and I loved the theme of forbidden love because the author captured it so well… The dialogue was great and I loved the growing relationship between Connor and Alia, even when it all went pear-shaped when he discovered who she really was… The sex scenes were hot and revealed how good Connor was for Alia and how he restored her faith in love, which she had lost since the death of her husband. What I liked so much about Alia was that she was determined to do anything to keep her people safe. While with Connor, I liked how persistent he was with Alia because it made her feel special again." 4 Hearts TRS

I also have a paranormal romance scheduled for release this winter with Entangled Publishing, and a three book contemporary series featuring three bad boy brothers :-)

If you want to receive notification of when my next book is released, subscribe to my newsletter.

Bio

I'm an ex-pat Brit who now lives in sunny Western Australia with my high school sweetheart and our family. I enjoy writing paranormal, historical and contemporary romance but whether the hero is a fallen angel, tough warrior or sexy mortal, the romance will be sizzling and the heroine will bring her hero to his knees.

I'm is addicted to good coffee, expensive chocolate and bad boy heroes. I'm also owned by three gorgeous cats who are convinced the universe revolves around their needs. They are not wrong.
    Attached Images
    Christina

SECRET CONFESSIONS: WILLOW ~ Coming February 2015
    ARRA Triple Finalist: Favourite Erotic Romance 2013

Sizzling, Smoky & Satisfying Romance
    http://www.christinaphillips.com