CHRISTMAS IS COMING, HO! HO! HO!
The temperatures are dropping as the days get shorter. Winter is such a fun time, especially for reading on those long nights.

The elves and I have been busy

My very first TIME TRAVEL ROMANCE BOX SET will be released December 6th! Yeah! You will RECEIVE 3 of my Time Travels in the Box Set: DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?, STARGAZER AND TIMELESS LOVE. There is still time to pre-order this collection of Time Travel Romances and save 30% off the retail price. Check your ebook retailer today!

BIG HOLIDAY NEWS -- You can find all my books on sale 50% OFF at COFFEE TIME ROMANCE BOOKSTORE. This is the only store that will have this sale going on through December to January 12th! So, get over there and stock up on your Christmas Reading

I also have a new FREE book for the holidays. MOONDOCK, will be available through January 12th. You can get this Fantasy Romance at Smashwords and Coffee Time Romance Bookstore, and most the ebook retailers.

My books are now available at ALL ROMANCE EBOOKS I am very pleased to have this additional retailers for my romances.

If you haven't read my Christmas story, ANGEL TREE, you will be able to find it at SMASHWORDS and COFFEE TIME ROMANCE throughout the holidays Enjoy the read, my gift to you.

Nick can see the sadness in the woman that comes by the church Christmas tree lot. When she shows the next day he refuses not to try and help her. Together they find their Angel Tree.

​I hope you all have a safe and happy CHRISTMAS!

My books can be found at the following retailers:

Coffee Time Romance & More Bookstore

Amazon Kindle ebooks

Barnes and Noble Nook

Kobo

Smashwords

All Romance Ebooks

Scribd

IBooks Apple

Note: Not all books are available at all retailers.