Thread: Welcome

Default Welcome

Hi,

Welcome to my forum. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to get to know everyone who pops in and sincerely hope you'll stick around and get to know about bit about me an my writing.

To start, I've recently released my first book through the Wild Rose Press. Only in Her Dreams
    is a paranormal romantic suspense about a psychic who has dreams of her own death and the wealthy skeptic who is determined to help her keep those dreams from becoming a reality.

I'm also delving into the world of m/m erotic romance. Of course, a bit of the paranormal always find it's way into my writing so this time instead of psychics, a pair of sexy vampires stepped up to have their story told.

What else can I tell you about me? I'm a voracious reader, a video game addict, and a huge fan of Disney. A life goal is to visit all of the parks worldwide.

I've got more about me at:
    My website www.raynavause.com
    My blog www.raynavause.blogspot.com
    And My MySpace page www.myspace.com/summerangel726

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Rayna

2. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

I love your life goal Rayna. I want to do the same thing. If nothing else I want to be able to get to Disneyland in California and Paris (I've already been to Disney World since I live so close).

I read about your book on the WRP. It sounds really great, but haven't had the chance to get it yet.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Thanks Dani!

We're always heading to Disney World. I just love it there. I've also been to Disneyland in California. While I love the variety and expansiveness of Florida, I have to say CA is also a lot of fun and some of the rides specifically Pirates and The Haunted Mansion are really deck out a much nicer then the one in FL. I've been to the websites for Disney Paris, Hong Kong, and Tokyo and the parks and hotels for that matter look Awesome!!

Thanks also about my book. I was thrilled when WRP accepted it. Even though it's out there for sale it still seems like a bit of a dream.
    Rayna Vause/R.A. Vaughn
    www.RaynaVause.com
    The Demon He Knows- M/M Paranormal - Now Available!
    Amazon Heat - Coming Jan 9, 2012
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Rayna Vause View Post
    Thanks Dani!

I have to say CA is also a lot of fun and some of the rides specifically Pirates and The Haunted Mansion are really deck out a much nicer then the one in FL.

Thanks also about my book. I was thrilled when WRP accepted it. Even though it's out there for sale it still seems like a bit of a dream.
    Welcome Rayna.

Glad you've joined us here at CTR and have lots of fun posting.

I love California Disneyland and The Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain are among my favourite rides there

Congratulations on the book release.

Welcome Rayna.

Glad you've joined us here at CTR and have lots of fun posting.

I love California Disneyland and The Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain are among my favourite rides there

Congratulations on the book release.
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I like Space Mountain a lot as well. I'm a huge rollwe coaster fan. Well. maybe not wooden roller coasters, but if it loops, twists, flips, and/or dips, I'm there.

I'm very glad to be here and hope you'll stop by often.
    Rayna Vause/R.A. Vaughn
    www.RaynaVause.com
    The Demon He Knows- M/M Paranormal - Now Available!
    Amazon Heat - Coming Jan 9, 2012