What better way to celebrate a book then to go back to the place it was born? This summer, I will be touring Cape Cod for a series of author events featuring The Widow's Walk. And with the announcement that Breakwater Beach, the prequel, will be published in novel form in late 2015, there is even more to get excited about. Might there be a cover reveal? I certainly hope so. Please sign up for my newsletter for announcements about The Unfinished Business Series. The schedule of events is here, but keep in touch on Facebook or Twitter for the most up to date list.

Mike and Liz Keeny are newlyweds, new parents, and the proprietors of the Barrett Inn, an 1875 Victorian on Cape Cod, which just happens to be haunted. By their own ghosts. The Inn had become an annex of Purgatory, putting Mike, Liz, and their infant son in danger. Selling the historic seaside bed and breakfast was the only answer, one that Liz and her own tortured specter refused to consider. Were they doomed to follow the same path that led to disaster in their previous lives? Was getting out, getting away, enough?

Finalwidowswalk_200.jpg

Can't make it to the Cape? Don't worry, the virtual tour is gearing up. It starts right here on Coffee Time Romance with a month long contest during July. So hop over and enter to win a prize package including the short story version of Breakwater Beach and an ebook copy of The Widow's Walk. Check out all the images on Pinterest.

In between I will be blogging on a variety of paranormal topics that fellow author Deborah Davis an I will be covering in our panels and discussions. There will be photos so you can soak in some of the sun with us.

And the big finale will be a Coffee Time Romance Facebook Show It Off Saturday event on August 8 on for more fun and chances to win a prize package.