Default So what's the gameplan?

Christmas is only a few short days away and it seems that every time I talk to someone I'm being asked what are my Christmas plans. For me the answer to that question is very simple, I plan to stay home and be warm and toasty in front of the fireplace. We recently converted to a gas fireplace and I love it. I'd spend all day in my jammies with my laptop soaking up the warmth if I could. So naturally that's a large part of my holiday plans. However at some point over this four day weekend I fully intend to hit the movie theaters to see the new National Treasure movie. Loved the first and the second looks awesome! I am a big fan of US History. It was one of my favorite subjects in school and that aspect along with the adventure of finding lost treasure and historical artifacts really appeals to me. For many people the holidays are a time of racing around and stress. For me, they are total relaxation. So, now you know where I'll be either at the movies, or in front of the fire with my cats and a big stack of DVDs(Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Transformers are at the top of that list) and of course there will be a bit of writing time factored in as well

What about you? What are your holiday plans?
    Whatever they are I hope they are Safe a
    nd Happy.
    Rayna Vause/R.A. Vaughn
    www.RaynaVause.com
    The Demon He Knows- M/M Paranormal - Now Available!
    Amazon Heat - Coming Jan 9, 2012
  2. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

My plans aren't that far off from yours Rayna. We're staying home and relaxing (well as much as you can with a 12 yr old in the house). Mom's cooking a roast instead of a turkey and everythign is going to be very low key. My son and I might drive over to my aunt's house for a bit, but other than that it's going to be a lazy Christmas.

On the 27th I'll be going to Georga for about 3 or 4 days and then coming home. I can't wait to see the mountains and go to Helen to see what's new in the stores there and maybe pick up a new quilt for my bed. My cat has claimed the one I have now and considering that it's on my bed at the moment it means that he's claimed that too (thankfully he shares it with me).
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.