Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherBee View Post
    I have been looking for months for this one, saw it originally at B&N.....

It's about a Briton girl back when the Romans were occupying. She is sold into slavery by her father to a Roman. It's all about her life.

Ok, that's not much to go on. I know. but the cover was all 'Old World'y and I believe it was Trade sized. I now carry a little notebook for titles!

Thanks!
    Heather
    Heather, do you remember if it's a romance, a mystery, or some kind of fiction or non fiction book?
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
    Reading: Vampire love bites

Awards Showcase

For a title of a book it is necessary to know that whether it is a mystery book or a thriller or a romance.
    I'm the author of Dulce de Leche. Details about me.
    Just Finished Reading: The Bedeviled Heart by Carmen Caine. To sum it up in one word: PHENOMENAL!!!
    TBR: 364
    In paradise with my husband and son in small town in midwest

Awards Showcase

I read a paper back a couple of years ago, Highlander/Historical Romance and CANNOT remember the name or author. It sets out with an English woman who needs help and she claims a highlander as her husband...there is a part where they are on horseback and go through mountains and such...then the highlander tricks her into marrying him...he gets a priest to marry them and the highlander doesn't tell her that they're really getting married. Sub plot/story--there is a little boy who is kidnapped? Anyway it was the very first historical romance that I ever read and I couldn't put it down. I'd love to remember the name! lol...Thanks for your help!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12