Hybrid View

Default New Review, Release Date, Book Cover And More From Author Sara Reinke

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NEW REVIEW, RELEASE DATE, BOOK COVER AND MORE FROM AUTHOR SARA REINKE

There's plenty of exciting new things to discover in the worlds of Sara Reinke! Visit my website at www.sarareinke.com and check out the stunning cover for my upcoming release, Dark Hunger, Book Two in The Brethren Series coming this fall from Kensington/Zebra Books. In this exciting sequel to Dark Thirst, Tessa Noble-Davenant is a vampire who will do anything to protect her brother, Brandon -- even if that means traveling across the country with Rene Morin. A cynical, brooding, yet startling sexy vampire, Rene seems to take pleasure in finding fault with Tessa's every move. Despite this, a sensual attraction begins to develop between the two, one to which neither can afford to succumb. Rene and Tessa are being followed -- and a single misstep will put them at the mercy of forces more dark and powerful than even they can fight. If they are caught, the ecstasy of their newfound love will be matched only by the agony of its loss...

I'm also pleased to announce the official release date for Dark Hunger. Look for it to hit bookstore shelves nationwide September, 2008. (Not July, 2008, as I'd originally anticipated.)

In the meantime, why not pick up a copy of the book that kicks the series off -- and into high gear! In Dark Thirst, Brandon Noble is one of the Brethren, an ancient clan of ruthless vampires. Horrified by his birthright, Brandon shuns the ritual of the first kill, earning his family's lasting wrath. When he finds love with a human woman named Angelina -- forbidden among the Brethren -- his fate is sealed. Can Brandon protect Angelina from his enemies -- and his own dark thirsts?

Dark Thirst has been hailed as a "unique twist on the vampire legend" and "a fascinating and unique romance" by Romantic Times Book Reviews magazine and "a vivid debut" and "a masterful read" by reviewers at PNR Reviews.

Dark Thirst also recently earned 5 out of 5 Angels and a Recommended Read designation at Fallen Angel Reviews! "Kudos to Sara Reinke for her unique and thoroughly compelling vampire world," says reviewer Bella. "I read this book in one sitting, unable to tear myself away... Dark Thirst has it all: internal and external conflict, heated passion, suspenseful plot and vibrant secondary characters... [a] fabulous page-turner!"

Dark Thirst is available now for only $3.99. You'll find links to all of these reviews and more, plus purchase information at www.sarareinke.com. While you're visiting me online, be sure to enter for your chance to win my monthly prize for January! It's not too late, so get your name in the drawing to win a prize package worth more than $15 to one lucky reader! The package includes signed paperback copies of my own An Unexpected Engagement, plus Gretchen Craig's Ever My Love, a free ebook copy of Summer Devon's The Knight's Challenge, a free ebook of your choice from Mojocastle Press and a signed cover flat for Rogue, the new release from Kayla Gray. Then check back in February for details on how you can win my next fantastic prize package!

# # #
    http://sarareinke.blogspot.com
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Wonderful! This looks great Sara!

Well now that you are done with this one..I can't wait to see what your creative mind comes up with next!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Reading: Anything I can get my sticky little hands on
    TBR: 1024

Awards Showcase

Wow Sara,

Congrats on the cover (marvellous) release date and review.

LOL

And hey you didn't tell me you were over here too!

S.J.
    When I was young I wanted to grow up--instead I became a Writer
    Stories, like love and laughter, are born in the soul

PIACT Undercover Agent Series
    OUT NOW! Dante I - Samhain Publishing
    Cyberius III - New Concepts Publishing
    Poseidon VII - Samhain Publishing

Web Page: www.sjwilling.com
    LiveJournal: http://hundakleptisis.livejournal.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/sjwilling
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sjwilling
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Congratulations Sara.

Great news with the review.

That release date will be here in no time at all.
  5. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Excellent news Sara!!

The cover is gorgeous!
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.