Masquerade of the Cursed King
by Vanessa N. Gilfoy
(Book One of the New Pangaea Series)
- Why do you think the author chose the color white to represent Eleanor’s and Marilyn’s prison?
- What features of the Five of Cups Rider Tarot Card are found in Masquerade of the Cursed King?
- In what ways does the Six of Cups Rider Tarot Card fit Eleanor?
- What is symbolized by the scene in which Erick sees through Phil’s eyes?
- Was Marilyn really the villain? Why or why not?
- What is the one crucial difference between Erick’s & Ellie’s relationship and Phil & Marilyn’s relationship?
- How are the wizard woman and Marilyn’s ex-lover different from traditional wizards? Why?
- Were Marilyn’s and Eleanor’s last scenes “happily-ever-afters”? Why or why not?
- (Geek Question) Why is ice-cold deadly to elves?
- (Geek Question) On what planet is New Pangaea?