Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Welcome!

  1. TheMistress's Avatar
    Reading: Much Ado About Nothing - W.S.
    TBR: 16
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    10

    Awards Showcase

    TheMistress is offline
    #21

    Default

    If I don;t have wires....they hang to my navel. hahahha

  2. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    Dani's Avatar
    TBR: ??
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,851

    Awards Showcase

    Dani is offline
    #22

    Default

    I know how that goes... Trust me!
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
  3. #23

    Default

    Yes she has many other amazing books! I still haven't read the whole India Ink series but I devoured Chintz n China and I have read a couple of her others too.
  4. Karenne's Avatar
    TBR: 250+
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    At My Computer & Drinking Coffee
    Posts
    1,996

    Awards Showcase

    Karenne is offline
    #24

    Default

    Hi GlowsintheDark!

    Glad to see you here. I would love to have you in the area about those books. I haven't read them and would love to hear about them.
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.


  5. bittenbybooks's Avatar
    Reading: Black Dust Mambo
    Just Finished Reading: Embers by Laura Bickle
    TBR: 899
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    344

    Awards Showcase

    bittenbybooks is offline
    #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GlowsintheDark View Post
    Yes she has many other amazing books! I still haven't read the whole India Ink series but I devoured Chintz n China and I have read a couple of her others too.
    I LOVE love love the Chintz n China series. I am sad that there are no more planned.
    Blessings,
    Rach

    Currently Reading: A Bunch of Stuff

    Join me at The Blood Bank....if you dare!

    Visit me at Bitten by Books: Paranormal Fiction Review Site!!
    http://bittenbybooks.com
  6. Yasmine Galenorn's Avatar
    Reading: My computer screen
    TBR: 200+
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    20

    Awards Showcase

    Yasmine Galenorn is offline
    #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fragrantsoul View Post
    I LOVE love love the Chintz n China series. I am sad that there are no more planned.
    I know, and I'm sorry I had to disappoint people. They just didn't sell well and I A) couldn't afford to write more (I'm not even sure I would have been offered another contract for more, and if I had, it wouldn't have been enough to pay for the time writing the book), and B)...well...what can I say? I love fantasy!

    If they ever ask me to write another Emerald book, I'd consider it if the contract were good--and if it were only one or two more--I'm so not cozy-mystery oriented in my mindset and it's hard for me to come up with plausible reasons for her to investigate murders. I can't stand mysteries where there's no reason except nosiness for the sleuth to go poking around! LOL (And I also have a hard time reining myself into the limitations of the genre re: violence and sex).

    Yasmine
    ***********************************
    New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today Bestselling Author
    The Otherworld Series (aka Sisters of the Moon Series) & the upcoming Indigo Court Series
    www.galenorn.com & www.facebook.com/AuthorYasmineGalenorn
    www.twitter.com/yasminegalenorn

    I love the smell of espresso in the morning.
  7. Karenne's Avatar
    TBR: 250+
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    At My Computer & Drinking Coffee
    Posts
    1,996

    Awards Showcase

    Karenne is offline
    #27

    Default

    Yasmine

    Do you have any excerpts (for those of us who like to read them) that you could post? Please?

    Or I can post them. Just let me know!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.


  8. bittenbybooks's Avatar
    Reading: Black Dust Mambo
    Just Finished Reading: Embers by Laura Bickle
    TBR: 899
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    344

    Awards Showcase

    bittenbybooks is offline
    #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasmine Galenorn View Post
    I know, and I'm sorry I had to disappoint people. They just didn't sell well and I A) couldn't afford to write more (I'm not even sure I would have been offered another contract for more, and if I had, it wouldn't have been enough to pay for the time writing the book), and B)...well...what can I say? I love fantasy!

    If they ever ask me to write another Emerald book, I'd consider it if the contract were good--and if it were only one or two more--I'm so not cozy-mystery oriented in my mindset and it's hard for me to come up with plausible reasons for her to investigate murders. I can't stand mysteries where there's no reason except nosiness for the sleuth to go poking around! LOL (And I also have a hard time reining myself into the limitations of the genre re: violence and sex).

    Yasmine
    This makes total sense!!
    Blessings,
    Rach

    Currently Reading: A Bunch of Stuff

    Join me at The Blood Bank....if you dare!

    Visit me at Bitten by Books: Paranormal Fiction Review Site!!
    http://bittenbybooks.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •