Hybrid View

Xwriter WOO we are here!

Sweet! We got a home at CTR! Hi Everyone! Audra and I are tickled to be here, and Im hoping to get to interact with all of you!

So this is our interaction board. If you have general questions for us, or just wana pop by and say hi please come here and hangout!

We have several places here to hangout at, one for each of our series! Ill be posting some excerpts for each of the books and the series and other goodies including contests and some fun surprises! so stop in often, and get to know what ver well could be your favorite new books!

Reading: Delicious by Shayla Black
    Just Finished Reading: ALl 3 Pamela Palmer Feral books
    TBR: 150?

Awards Showcase

Stella and Audra!!! I have to say I'm a fan! LOVED Deep Water. Yummy dragons!!!

Oh thanks Sabby! I loved writing that one! Kael and Bryn are some of our favorites in the Dragon series... their relationship was just so much fun to uncover! I hope youll pick up Fire in His Eyes if you havent already, and Moongardens, book three in the Dragons series will be out late fall.

TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

waves...I am so glad to see you two here!

Can't wait to see what you have going on in your little corner!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by StellaPrice View Post
    Oh thanks Sabby! I loved writing that one! Kael and Bryn are some of our favorites in the Dragon series... their relationship was just so much fun to uncover! I hope youll pick up Fire in His Eyes if you havent already, and Moongardens, book three in the Dragons series will be out late fall.

Ohh I will pick up book three!! Who is in book 3??Can we get any spoilers (squeel) . I love Kael and the fire dragon's friendship!!

book three is Spiria's book... i cat wait to get it out... Dalton is... well i hope everyone likes him...

Awards Showcase

I can't wait!!!!! When is Spiria's book out??? I'm going to love reading about her and her plants and flowers