You can preorder Forbidden Love: Bad Boys, my erotric urban fantasy, "Soul Seduction" is in and you would get it seven days earlier than everyone else on December 21, 2006. They're even going to be selling T-shirts--one will have my bad boy fairy, Branigan on it since he's in an artwork with my story in the journal. You can use credit card to preorder online, or you can send check or money order for the amount of the book, I am assuming made out to Under the Moon. Anyway something extra for first 1,000, so preordering gets something nice. Check what was posted on the Yahoo listgroup for Under the Moon Chatters at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UndertheMoonChatters/ (whihc you can join).
If ordering by credit card online got to
http://www.honorharrington.net/shop/
They're also talking T-shirts with the artwork of the bad boys, including the one of my fairy bad boy, Branigan Darkman from Soul Seduction.

You will have to register in order to see the Under the Moon link on the store on the upper left hand side, this is to help prevent minors from gaining access to the site and help keep the publisher's partners happy.

Pam (writes under Sapphire Phelan for the Forbidden Love journals)

Check and money order would be the same I believe but Sam can check when he get's back in from the office.

However both would be mailed to
Under the Moon
209 N Roosevelt St
Suite D
Cedar Falls IA

Put in an order via mail and email. (email the original order, and print a copy of it to send in the mail) She'll be replied to via email to let her know her money has arrived, then her book will be shipped out along with the other pre-orders.

We are also in the process of ordering artwork for collectible cards in the form of Tarot's that will given away with the books. What will be happening is this, the first 1000 copies of the journal and any books will have a single card in the book. When those first 1000 copies have gone that's it, no more of that card.

There will be other cards for prizes, conventions and giveaways, but again once the 1000 cards of that 'issue' are gone that's it. No more made.

What will the card be for Bad Boys... wait and see, that announcement will be made very soon.

For the alternative history books we are working on a different set of cards as the Tarot don't really fit those books. For my Dad's it will more than likely be the 'stat/character' cards for Napoleon and Wellington.