Ellora's Cave authors Denise Rossetti (who also writes for Avon Red), Cindy Pape, and Beth Kery will be joining me on Sunday, March 2, at the Ellora's Cave Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ellorascavechat/ for a full day of fantasy and tarot chat. We'll be answering and asking questions, posting excerpts and contests, and discussing our past, present, and future releases.

My upcoming novella, Cauldron of Keridwen (available March 7) represents the Ace of Cups in EC's "Torrid Tarot" series. It's also a Galdeshian fantasy, making it something of a sequel to Wing and Tongue (now available) and prequel to Prince of Glacier Glas (yet to be released).

Other Torrid Tarot books we'll be previewing are Cindy's Teach Me (the Hierophant card) and Beth's Fire Angel (Page of Wands). Denise will be showcasing Strongman, the third in her Phoenix Rising fantasy series. All in all, this is shaping up to be a day in which "the world behind the veil"--either of the mind or of time and space--will reign. Come join us. We encourage both participation and "lurkation," so don't let shyness keep you away!