Default Would You LIke to Be A Blog Host

If you would like to be a blog host for any of my touring authors. Feel free to let me know and send me your email address. This is how I work with my hosts -
    1-when I need hosts, I send information to my mailing list about the author and the book to see who is interested and to find blogs that will work with that book
    2 - if the host is interested, they let me know
    3 - hosts either work up 5-10 questions for the touring author about their book and their background or
    4 - hosts can ask the touring author to write a short guest post about some topic - promotion, setting, characters, villains, plotting, the writing process - anything
    5 - we find a date for you to host the author
    6 - the evening before you are scheduled, you post the interview and some info about the book on your blog
    7 - I post the author's schedule, and I promote each tour stop on a number of blogs and each of these will have your blog address - so you get exposure and links back to your blog --- both good things for you

Any questions let me know

Nikki Leigh
    Award winning Fiction & Non Fiction Author
    "Coastal Suspense w/ a Touch of Romance"
    Book Promo 101 - Learn the Basics of Book Promotion
    www.nikkileigh.com/promo.htm
    Just Finished Reading: The Privateer by Danielle Thorne
    TBR: 4

Awards Showcase

I'm willing to try, Nikki, unless you think a novice like me will do more harm than good!

MM

"When the Bough Breaks", "See No Evil, My Pretty Lady", "Catch Me If You Can", "It's Extraordinary, My Dear Winifred", "Said the Spider to the Fly", available at both Smashwords and Amazon

Visit me online at: http://themissmaesite.com

Default You Can Be A Blog Host

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Mae View Post
    I'm willing to try, Nikki, unless you think a novice like me will do more harm than good!

MM
    If you can ask questions and post a message on your blog, you can be a blog host I'll add you to my list and then when I need hosts, you can take a look and see if the author and title is good for you and your blog. Sometimes I just need any writing blogs - in those cases I work with the first people to respond. Other times I want specific topics. For example, this week I need people with some knowledge of spirituality, chakra balancing, manifesting etc. I get an interesting combination of topics most months. When we find an author, a book and a topic you like, I'll explain how the interview process works -- you just send me questions. Also, some hosts have a big set of questions that they just pick 5-10 for each author that visits.

Nikki Leigh

Talking

I'd love to be a blog host. Just let me know

http://traceyhkitts.blogspot.com/

My email is traceykitts @ yahoo.com

I already have guest bloggers a few times a month on my blog, so this sounds like fun

Thanks,

Tracey

Grab life by the fangs
    Like me on Facebook? Click here.

Quote Originally Posted by traceyhkitts View Post
    I'd love to be a blog host. Just let me know

http://traceyhkitts.blogspot.com/

My email is traceykitts @ yahoo.com

I already have guest bloggers a few times a month on my blog, so this sounds like fun

Thanks,

Tracey

Sounds good Tracey - I'll add you to the mailing list and we'll see who we can find for you to host

Nikki Leigh