Default Last Day -- Any More Questions

Just a quick note to say that I had a good time with you all and I hope everyone (including the lurkers found something beneficial.

I'll be checking in through out the day in case there are more questions.

Nikki Leigh
    Award winning Fiction & Non Fiction Author
    "Coastal Suspense w/ a Touch of Romance"
    Book Promo 101 - Learn the Basics of Book Promotion
    www.nikkileigh.com/promo.htm
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Hey Nikki!

I wanted to say thank you for sharing this information/seminar with us. What a lot of great information!

Do you hold these often? Do you have a schedule? Will you be doing more in the future?

Thanks again!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Good questions And, you're welcome

I do things like this from time to time, but I don't know when the next one will be at this moment. The best way to keep up with any promotional activities is to be on my mailing list People on my list get advance notice about everything interesting that I have going on.

I'm hoping to get time to put together promotional classes in the near future and I'm going to be adding a couple of new book tour options on my promo page. You know me, I've got to keep things interesting For more info, visit www.nikkileigh.com/promo.htm ----- more to come......

Nikki

Quote Originally Posted by Karenne View Post
    Hey Nikki!

I wanted to say thank you for sharing this information/seminar with us. What a lot of great information!

Do you hold these often? Do you have a schedule? Will you be doing more in the future?

Thanks again!

Xwriter

I know I am on Nikki's mailing list, and she always keeps me abreast as to what new developments are happening and I appreciate how hard working and efficient she is especially in helping people with promoting, I am just sorry I am so late in reading the posts, just been busy, as usual

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Linda L Lattimer View Post
    I know I am on Nikki's mailing list, and she always keeps me abreast as to what new developments are happening and I appreciate how hard working and efficient she is especially in helping people with promoting, I am just sorry I am so late in reading the posts, just been busy, as usual

Linda

Hey Linda

Good to see you and thank you for the kind words. There's some really good info if you can get a chance to look over the posts We had questions about blogs, RSS feeds, Google Alerts and free promo

Nikki Leigh

revision

thanks Nikki, I circled the calendar to remember to finish reading the post with all the info, thanks again for all you do

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Linda L Lattimer View Post
    thanks Nikki, I circled the calendar to remember to finish reading the post with all the info, thanks again for all you do

Linda
    You're welcome I was really disappointed that you weren't the one that reviewed Book Promo for me. But, I'll get over it

Nikki Leigh