Hi,
Having my own forum (oooh, the power!) is new to me, so I'm sure there's going to be a learning curve as I figure out all the features and such. But I wanted to jump in and say "hello" to anyone who may stop by--readers, writers, curious bystanders--jump in and introduce yourselves!

As for me, I've got my first book, Nature's Pentacle, a paranormal erotic romance, coming out March 25 with Loose Id. Yippee! Here's the short version blurb: When witches use sexual energy in a rite to mend the shattered environment, the forces set in motion carry them into a vortex of loss, a sizzling ménage, and finally, to the love they never imagined they’d find.

On a more personal note, my absolute favorite season is spring, and I had a wonderful Ostara celebration with my family yesterday evening. We had beautiful, sunny weather yesterday--perfect! And today we're in the process of getting 9 inches of snow, which will probably push our total for the season up over 100 inches, since it was already over 92 inches. Oh well, I'll grin and bear it, knowing it will melt before long...

Can't wait to meet all of you, so don't be shy!

Eden
www.edenrivers.com
Visit My Blog