What's new in the worlds of author Sara Reinke? In my monthly contest for March, I'm giving away a prize package worth more than $20 to one lucky reader! The package includes ebook copies of A.E. Rought's Nuermar's Last Witch and my fantasy novella, Book of Shadows, plus a signed paperback copy of Eve Kenin's Driven, a free ebook of your choice from Mojocastle Press and a signed cover flat for Rogue, the new release from Kayla Gray.

In Book of Shadows, Rhyden Fabhcun finds more than he bargains for in a bittersweet homecoming to Edenvale, the pastoral community where he once lived. Here, he discovers old prejudices still run deep -- and new ones, deeper still. Can he protect his oldest and dearest friend from a town that hates and fears him? This novella is probably the last installment to be released in my Chronicles of Tiralainn fantasy series, a fun little swan song to stories and characters that hold a lot of sentimental value to me.

In Nuermar's Last Witch by A.E. Rought, Nuermar’s history is whittled in ruins, its prophecy carved in stone. Maelis, child of the Prophecies, is the last of her kind — a green-eyed witch, and the only one whom the stones of Nuermar say can channel the Elements. She alone has the power to vanquish the evil that reigns over her land. But without the greatest element of all, she has no hope of winning such an impossible battle. A turncoat-assassin holds the key to her ultimate triumph. Yet the destruction of her village and the brutal slaughter of Maelis’ family lies on Joran’s hands. Can she overcome her hatred in order to fulfill the Prophecies and channel the ultimate Element – love?

In Driven by Eve Kenin, Raina Bowen knows she can handle herself just fine against anything the harsh Northern Waste throws at her. Until it throws her an enigmatic stranger called Wizard. First, she has to haul him out of a brawl he can't hope to win. And next, her libido is shooting into overdrive at the feel of his hard body pressed against hers on the back of her snowscooter. But there's something not quite right about this guy. Before she can strip bare Wizard's secrets, they're lured into a race for their lives, battling rival truckers, ice pirates...and a merciless maniac with a very personal vendetta.

Then cash in on any of the terrific titles available for download from Mojocastle Press, where magick comes home. You'll receive an e-gift certificate redeemable for one free title of your choosing!

Lastly, you'll receive a keepsake cover flat for the historical romance, Rogue, hand-signed by author Kayla Gray. In this historical romance, waking up on a ship in the middle of the high seas, Bailey Spencer is shocked to discover she’s being held prisoner by Captain Cole Leighton—a handsome rogue who plans to use her as a pawn in his pursuit of vengeance. In all her life, Bailey has never met a man so seductive. She must escape, but his smoldering gaze and caressing touch are irresistible…

Visit the "Contests" page at www.sarareinke.com for your chance to win. Winner will be drawn and notified on the last day of the contest month. One entry per person. You must be 18 years or older to enter.