Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thumbs up

Here's one I bet not many have heard of: "The Gravediggers" I love old horror films, but this one really got to me. All about being buried alive. And those creepy little grave diggers always popping out unexpectedly--causing me to jump out of my skin. Geesh, hadn't thought about that movie for awhile. Great question. Elizabeth
    Author E. G. Parsons
    http://egparsons.com

Awards Showcase

I Loved Friday the 13th, partly because the lake scene was filmed not far from my house. The Village was good, didn't get to see the end because i had to work!
    Jenifer

I haven't seen Gravediggers, now I want to. I did like the first Friday the 13th

Linda

I love all of the "Saw" movies. I'm excited to see that they have another one coming out!
  5. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

I can't watch the Friday the 13th movies. They scare the living crap out of me. I can't tell you why either, I mean I know they're fake, but they give me nightmares for weeks. I had to watch part 5 once over at a friend of my dad's house because that's what everyone was watching and I woke up screaming three nights in a row (I was 10 at the time) and had to sleep with the closet light on cause I kept seeing Jason at my door. Needless to say that my mom was pissed off at my dad for letting it happen.

Ones I do like are Silver Bullet, Sleepwalkers, Saw 1 & 2 (I've only seen them so far), Halloween 4 & 5, the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, The Lost Boys, The Howling 2 (that was funny actually), Alien VS Predator, both the Predator movies and too many more to mention.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

I have seen some of the Saw movies, and I can't believe I am sitting through them but will see the other one I know when it finally comes out on video. Oh, The Ring bothered me for a long time, when I saw the ending, and even now at night I can't think about it. I have yet to see The Grudge and I even bought it but just haven't had the heart yet to watch it, after my daughter told me about it.

Linda
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123