Reading: The Shadow of Your Smile - Mary Higgins Clark
    Just Finished Reading: Mistress of the Game by Sidney Sheldon. It was okay - written by another author and missing his per

Awards Showcase

Default Check out my new video!!

I recently learned how to use this program that a friend of mine pointed out to me. I've made videos on my children, my parents, and now - my books. Please check it out here: http://www.loriderbybingley.com/index2.htm and click on my "Uncover the Mystery" banner at the top of the page. I had a great time doing this!

Thank you to all who downloaded my newest release, "The Confession". I look forward to hearing from readers on how they enjoyed this story.

Keep in touch!!

Lori
    lbingley72@yahoo.ca
    "THE CONFESSION" - A father's startling confession makes one woman face a past she longs to forget - by trusting the one man who forces her to face it.

5 Angels from Fallen Angel Reviews!!
    NOW AVAILABLE AT www.champagnebooks.com or www.fictionwise. com
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Red face

You did great! My favorite is still the one for your daughter...sniffle
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Hi Lori, may I be so bold as to make a suggestion (well two actually)...

Number 1: (okay, I didn't wait for you to say yes, I'm just taking my chances, and I'll go run for cover when I'm done. lol) I think you might be better off putting your video up on a place like YouTube. From there you can either embed the video directly on your website if your server allows it, or direct link it to the youtube site for instant access there. Having to download something like this from a website to view it can be a turn off for many. It's too easy to get a virus that way, so you'll lose a lot of potential viewers for it. Now I see that Karenne has downloaded it, and apparently hasn't crashed yet... I'll wait a day or so and see if she's still operational. LMAO I'm sure she will be, and I'm sure it's fine, I'm just saying MANY people don't know you and will be less willing to take the risk, you see what I'm saying?

Secondly... why are you hiding it like that? The banner is somewhat vague lovely as it is, but girl, you need to be shouting that you have something visual for your readers to see... it's a great promo tool, don't try to tease, or hint at it. I mean that swimming print banner is way cool, but man I just can't even imagine how many folks will see that and think it's just a cool slogan and not even click it. It doesn't even hint that there's something to click about.

Heehee, okay, I hope you're not fuming mad at me, I just hate to see such valuable tools not see their full function is all. Hugs and love, and I'll download the video in the morning when I've had some rest.
    Tami Parrington
    Executive Managing Editor
    Lady Aibell Press
    Editor/Author Blog
    Author Home Page
    Reading: The Shadow of Your Smile - Mary Higgins Clark
    Just Finished Reading: Mistress of the Game by Sidney Sheldon. It was okay - written by another author and missing his per

Awards Showcase

Default Thanks, everyone!

I'll begin with you, Tami. Thanks for the suggestions! I would never be angry with someone who obviously has my best interests at heart. I honestly never thought about the downloading thing - I am just so trustworthy it never crossed my mind LOL!!! However, I did put it on MySpace, so I could just put a link there! oh, and I put a link on the main page too......so people will see it as soon as they click on my site. Thanks again!

Oh, and Linda and Karenne - you're the best! Thanks for your continued support! Oh, and Karenne - if you liked the one I did for Jasmine - you should see Nicole's!! Sad sad sad! But nice, too!

Take care, all!

Lori
    "THE CONFESSION" - A father's startling confession makes one woman face a past she longs to forget - by trusting the one man who forces her to face it.

5 Angels from Fallen Angel Reviews!!
    NOW AVAILABLE AT www.champagnebooks.com or www.fictionwise. com
  5. jennzilla

Default Love the videos

I have one too, and I've got it on You Tube and My Space and my website,and you don't have to download it from any of those places to watch it. I have looked at Lori's but she emailed them to me. As she and I are friends, I thought nothing of downloading them. But, like you say, Tami, I wouldn't if I didn't know her from Adam or EVE-il

The trailers are fun, but a little bit difficult to make for me because I don't have windows movie maker on my computer. I have to go on my hubby's and do it and he has a laptop. Switching from one keyboard to another is hard for me. However, I liked the result.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Question

coughs LOUDLY...and how are we supposed to find it Jenn?

Hmmmm.....with my telepathy? snort
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.