well we made it to Pittsburgh and so far the trip is starting out wonderful - NOT.
But other than that, we're here and hopefully we'll have a better time tomorrow.
- SJ is running a fever and I have a toothache.
- We forgot to put the box of SJ's books in the car and had to call my mother to rush them to the UPS store and overnight them
- The parking at the hotel was full so we had to park in a lot down the street
- It took the bellboy two trips to bring up all the stuff we did remember to bring
- We left the bag that has the stuff for my tooth in the car, along with the scotch tape that SJ needs to put together his promo stuff
- Our room sucks - it's small, the carpet is wet, we have 4 tiny drawers for clothes and only a couple of hangers, and they were all out of refrigerators so we're trying to keep SJ's insulin cool in the ice bucket.