Reading: Has lots to read and wonders if I can get them all read in the next year .... 100's haha
    TBR: 99999

Awards Showcase

Talking Home Pages Or Personal Sites

this is just an idea but if we want to promote others on our sites or for those that are friends or whatever maybe we can all put out a link for adding friends like personal .com sites or Yahoo 360, AOL homepages or MYspace or whatever, the more we combine the more we get out there so people see, most of the authors have a book showing up when added by friends or we posts links to sites. I say it could be fun to exchange sites like adding CTR and who or whatever else maybe for readers retreat adding the book or site of the featured author or again for chat adding those up that week or month.. something fun we can add to our sites or friends lists showing pics, avatars, icons or links. Anyway that is just a suggestion we can refine how or who or whatever but it is a start to think about.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Wink

That is a good idea. Hmmm....wonders how I am going to be able to do that!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Reading: Has lots to read and wonders if I can get them all read in the next year .... 100's haha
    TBR: 99999

Awards Showcase

Default EXCHANGING webiste info

HOW ABOUT if we start a new topic forum thread where we can all go ... reviewers and authors to promote some of the new books especially those featured every month on here and we can click on anyone's site like Yahoo 360 or MYSPACE and add each other .. it benefits us all and since we tend to make and meet each other in chat and on the boards another new "friend" sort of. This way it gets all the new books out and those of use that have others "non-readers" see our sites they can go wow .. look who you have on your friends list and many show up as book covers and they can click on it and follow it to that person's site. I just think this exchange of info is good for all and spreads the word and the books out for more people to see, believe it or not I have friends from other countries that look at my sites too so again it gets it around the world. Anyway that is my suggestion for this coming month. Start up a new thread for anyone author or reviewer to exchange site info and get our messages out there expressly too can be posted under promos for the authors especially all the different featured authors on here every month.

OK not sure we can do it but would be fun and I think everyone would have fun seeing what is out there on all the sites and seeing their names and books on so many of our sites, would have nothing to do with the reviews we write but as a promotional took for Coffee Time Romance, the authors and their books, I was not going to suggest any of the publishers though at this point we want to keep it on a personal level for fun to say oh I see my book on her site that is so fun looking. Again we would keep it only between authors and reviewers at least on this board if that makes sense, I know readers if they want to join a site an ask direct to an author so that is different. OK I rambled enough but it is a thought since we are revamping this site and our Reader's Retreat it was just another way to show ourselves and promote the books and authors we appreciate on here and the book of the months too . Good luck and everyone have a very happy and safe Halloween.
    Lainey

Awards Showcase

hmm...don't know HOW to do that..but I will see if it can be done!

Thanks Lainey

Awards Showcase

Red face Help

So did we come up with something on this? Nope not on my end. Maybe a little more 'suggestive' advice?

Default Hello

Hey Karenne

don't know if this is the right spot to post this but wanted to say that you did an excellent job on Coffee Time, super great, love the new design

hugs to you, Linda
    Reading: Vampire love bites

Awards Showcase

User page is important because this will act as a promotional page.
    I'm the author of Dulce de Leche. Details about me.