1 18 oz. roll refrigerated chocolate chip or sugar cookie dough
2 3/12- to 5 oz. containers chocolate or vanilla pudding
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1/3 cup peanut butter
2 medium bananas, sliced, and/or 1/2 cup minitaure semisweet choclate pieces or chopped peanuts.
1. Turn on oven to 350 F. Using your fingers, press the cookie dough evenly into the ungreased pizza pan. If you need to keep the dough from sticking, dip your fingers into a little flour first.
2. Place pan in oven. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cookie dough is golden. Turn off oven. Remove pan from oven with hot pads and place on the cooling rack. Let cookie crust cool completely. Save until step 4.
3. Put the pudding, yogurt, and peanut butter in the mixing bowl. Stir together with the rubber scraper.
4. Use the rubber scraper to spread the mixture evenly over the cookie crust. Top with bananas and/or chocolate pieces or peanuts.
5. Cut into wedges with the sharp knife and serve immediately.