Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Awards Showcase

Default My New Regency Romance

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I have a new Regency Romance, 'His Shadowed Heart', due for release with Wings ePress on June 1st.

Here is a brief blurb:

Can a shadowed heart be healed? Can love grow where least expected? The Earl of Waverly believes not. How wrong can he be!

After the death of his wife, the Earl of Waverly, believing his heart irreparably damaged, enters into a marriage of convenience. However, he is not prepared for the healing influence his new young bride has on his life.

Despite the couple’s new-found happiness, nefarious deeds abound and strange happenings are attributed to the ghost of his former wife. Will their love stand the test or will the perpetrator emerge the victor?

As with my previous books, it will be available as both an ebook and paperback from Wings ePress, Amazon.com and Fictionwise.>>

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who purchased 'My Dearest Friend' and sent it immediately to my publisher's No. 1 spot on Fictionwise. I hope you all enjoy my new release just as much.

Regards to all,

Hazel

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

oh oh your in england like me i think there are 5 of us now
    your book sounds wounderfull do we get an excert?
    Hugs
    Hollie

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    oh oh your in england like me i think there are 5 of us now
    your book sounds wounderfull do we get an excert?

Hi Hollie,

Great to meet another Brit. Here is an excerpt from 'His Shadowed Heart', I hope you enjoy it :

Traversing the long corridor to his bedchamber, he paused momentarily outside his wife’s door, but as no light shone from beneath, he continued on to his own apartment. Closing the door quietly behind him he paused in the centre of the room. All was in darkness except for the pool of light cast by the candles he held and for a moment, their flickering caught the handle to the connecting door. Yielding to an irresistible temptation, he pressed the handle, and finding no resistance there, entered the chamber.

As in his own room, all was in darkness, but turning to where he knew the bed to be he raised the candles higher so that their glow spread across the room, illuminating the sleeping figure there. Crossing to the bed, he knelt at her side and extinguishing all but one of the flames, placed the candelabra on a small table at the side of the bed.

The shadows of the remaining light played across Caroline’s sleeping countenance and he smoothed a lock of hair that had strayed across her forehead. He knew the desire that his lips should follow his finger’s course, but even in his state of inebriation, he knew this would be foolish. For several minutes, he watched his wife sleep, eventually placing his head upon the pillow beside her. His lips curved into a loving smile as his eyes drank in her sleep-softened countenance and he felt her breath caress his cheek. The longing to hold her became an almost physical thing and his arms ached with the suppressed desire. Eventually she stirred, muttering incoherently in her sleep, and he raised himself up. What foolishness is this, he thought. I am acting like a callow youth, and immediately he was on his feet. Snatching up the light, he went quickly out of the room, closing the door quietly behind him.
    ~ * ~

Regards

Hazel
    www.hazel-statham.co.uk

Awards Showcase

oh that sounds good let us know when it's released
    Hugs
    Hollie

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    oh that sounds good let us know when it's released
    It's due out on the 1st June, 2008 and will be available as both an ebook and paperback from Wings ePress, Amazon.com and Fictionwise.

Regards

Hazel

Awards Showcase

i can't find you on amazon i'll try again nearly june
    Hugs
    Hollie

Awards Showcase

I received notification from Amazon.com that it will be available from June 1st. Hope you have luck finding it, if not, contact me and I will send you the link.

Regards, Hazel

Awards Showcase

no can't find it i even thought to try amazon.com not co.uk
    Hugs
    Hollie

Awards Showcase

Unfortunately, Wings books are not available through Amazon.co.uk as yet - only Amazon.com Hopefully, the UK site will pick them up soon but as yet, they are only available from the USA. That's the one difficulty of being a UK author published in the USA - although the books are quite easy to order from the relevant sites. If anyone has any difficulty, please let me know and I can provide the necessary links.

Hope this helps,

Regards

Hazel
    Reading: Dragon Wytch, by Yasmine Galenorn
    TBR: Many

Awards Showcase

Hi Hazel,

I have it and am starting it tonight!! If it is anything like your last ones, I am going to love it!!!!

Maura
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast