- Peach Schnapps makes this ham glaze extra-peachy, but feel free to substitute peach nectar or another liqueur or juice.
- 1 fully cooked ham, about 7 to 9 pounds
- 1 jar (10 ounces) peach preserves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Creole mustard, spicy mustard, or Dijon
- 2 tablespoons peach liqueur (Schnapps)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- dash cinnamon
Bake ham as directed on the wrapping, about 18 minutes per pound. Combine remaining ingredients, stirring until smooth. Score the baked ham in a diamond pattern; spoon glaze over, spreading to coat completely.
Bake for about 30 minutes longer.