Quick Links
Web Site

Hi All!

Welcome to yet another news update

Contest News..

For those who haven't been on my site for a while, I've been running weekly giveaways using books I had signed at RT. The last contest will go up this weekend--the main prize will be a signed copy of Jackie Kessler's The Road to Hell as well as a signed copy of my novella, Lifemate Connections: Eryn.

In July, there'll also be a contest to win a ARC of Destiny Kills, but I'll post more information on that closer to the date.
The Darkest Kiss...

Writing News..

The Darkest Kiss spent two weeks on the New York Times best seller list and a week on the extended (so far), so I just wanted to send a huge THANK YOU to everyone for buying the book and making this possible.

For those who can't wait for Deadly Desire to arrive, there will be a teaser excerpt in the back of Destiny Kills, which comes out in October. There's no news on the release date for Deadly Desire yet--all I know is that it will be sometime early next year. But check out the cover--it's stunning!

Don't forget that Hotter than Hell, the Kim Harrison anthology which features a ton of talent authors (and me) comes out this month (June 24 to be exact). My contribution is To Die For, and it's a new story, completely unconnected to any current storylines. Next month, there's the Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance, which features Dreams, a short story based in Riley's world and told from Quinn's point of view. In it, we learn just how dangerous our favorite vampire can be.

Until next time, play safe everyone!

This newsletter is lovingly brought to you by Coffee Time Romance

Forward email