I'm so pleased. After debating for awhile I finally decided on taking up residence on a forum. Now that I have two manuscripts published, a third on the way and hopefully more to follow I figured it would be a good idea to perch somewhere and watch the traffic. Okay, I don't mean to make myself sound like a bird of prey, but I do like hawks.

I figure I will start by mentioning a few things about myself.
I am a published author of two contemporary romance stories, both available through Cobblestone-press. My first one, Oasis of My Heart, is a full length contemporary suspense about a runaway soap opera star who moves back to the hometown she abandoned as a young girl. Even though it is her desire to keep as low of a profile as a super star can, she soon becomes wrapped up in her sexy hunk neighbour’s messy life. Her own life is messy enough what with her ex boss madly in love with her and determined to find her.

http://www.cobblestone-press.com/cat...sofmyheart.htm

Here is the book blurb:

Sadie Davies is running away for the second time in her life. She had been fifteen and in search of stardom the first time she ran away to the city. This time she is running from it. After buying a rundown farm house near where she grew up, Sadie plans to search for the family she abandoned so many years ago. Intending to keep a low profile she sets up for a simplistic, solitary life but with sexy, know-it-all, neighbour Dustin Reed she finds it rather difficult, and he’s as complicated as they come.

My second story is a tryst length contemporary about Pyper Caden and Liam Patterson, and their long time summer crush come into reality.

http://www.cobblestone-press.com/cat...tsofsummer.htm

Here is a blurb.

It has been years since Pyper has seen any sign of Liam Patterson so she is surprised when he reappears outside his old stomping grounds. More surprising is when he addresses
her by her name. By the looks of Liam very little had changed about the beach loving playboy. He was just as
handsome and just as flirtatious, although it never was her he had been flirting with, until now. As their secrets
unravel both summer residents are faced with the thought of never returning to Victoria Beach, the place where their fantasies began.

My third novella length story, Criminal Caress is an erotic title that will be published through Forbidden Publications. It is a ménage plot about three thieves as they are robbing a downtown department store.

At the time I am working hard to finish two manuscripts so I can submit them for the two Samhain contests that they are currently holding. One is a humorous ménage plot centered around three close friends and the other is a humorous werewolf plot.

Now, off to figure out how to insert my web links.