The following ad for Cadbury appeared on our television just over a week ago. The gorilla caught my attention quickly followed by the music. I watched the entire ad, spellbound, even though I had no idea what it was advertising. I think it was the combination of the lifelike gorilla playing the drums and the awesome Phil Collins soundtrack. I even mentioned the ad to hubby. Whenever it plays, I stop to watch. Here’s the link to the ad from youtube.

Today I went to itunes’ New Zealand store to download a couple of songs. I’d decided to download the Phil Collins song as well. I couldn’t remember the name but figured I’d find it with a search. I didn’t have to search. Other New Zealanders had the same thought as me and the song is currently at #2 on the top ten songs downloaded from itunes. Such is the power of advertising.

This made me think, so here’s a note to the writers of the Grey’s Anatomy series. Don’t you think it’s time to feature something regarding erotic romance in your show? I have the perfect books for your characters to read. Good plot, great characters. Well written. You can use them for free in your show. Email me and we’ll talk…