Yeah Samantha Lucas ~ Hopeless Romantic

Iíve been writing stories all my life, and once upon a time I decided to pursue publishing. I was offered my first contract in 2006 from Siren Publishing for my book Body, Heart and Soul. It was probably not until the fourth contract that I stopped thinking someone had made a terrible mistake. lol Since then I've gone on to win numerous best book awards from reviewers and was even nominated as favorite author in the CAPAs in 2007.

Life took a rather dark turn for me a few years back and sadly writing got put on the back burner. I have risen from the ashes though, a stronger and braver woman. I recently moved to Orlando to be near my beloved Disney World and to chase all the dreams I've ever had! I'm also back to writing full time and have developed a long running serial as my latest project.

Starlight Key is a new way of storytelling that is bold, dramatic and definitely sexy! The stories of the Key are open ended, the lives of its residents intertwine and the secrets and relationships unfold slowly over time. Get ready for drama, mystery, sexy immortals, villains you'll love to hate, explicit sex, BDSM clubs, men that will set fire to your soul and long drawn out love affairs! For more info visit the Starlight Key Page on my website.

Though I've signed over 20 publishing contracts now, my absolute favorite stories, and the ones closest to my heart, have been the latest in The Seduction Series a series I created to show that it's never too late to wake up to your dreams and live the life you've always wanted. This is a long running series available through Siren Publishing, but the last two books released, The Seduction of Anne Ruby and The Seduction of Destiny Rhode are my first attempts at sharing the world of BDSM as I personally discovered it about a year and a half ago. These books are light on kink, but heavy on what I found to be the most amazing discovery ever, the bond between Dom and sub. I'd be honored if you'd check them out.

I love to hear from readers with questions or comments, so feel free to contact me here, or through my web site at www.samanthalucas.com Until then, here's a listing of my work and for more info on any of these stories, again, please visit me on the web.

Romances by Samantha Lucas

Siren Publishing

Body, Heart, and Soul ~ Available Now

Love, Lust and Deception ~ Available Now

Tower of Secrets a Siren Fairy Tale ~ Available Now

Torrid Hearts ~ Available Now

The Seduction of Cassidy Flint ~ Available Now

The Seduction of Anne Ruby ~ Available Now

The Seduction of Destiny Rhode ~ Available Now

The Seduction of Elian Varona ~ Coming Soon

Liquid Silver Books

Anything After Sunday? ~ Available Now

Anything For Sasha ~ Available Now

Samhain Publishing

One Night on a Balcony ~ Available Now

The Wild Rose Press

New Year's Resolution ~ Available Now

Information, excerpts and reviews for all titles available at
    my home on the web.
    Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter
    Last edited by Samantha Lucas; August 19th, 2012 at 10:19 AM.
    From the creative vision of Samantha Lucas comes a new way of storytelling that is bold, dramatic and definitely sexy! The stories of Starlight Key are open ended, the lives of its residents intertwine, secrets and relationships unfold slowly over time. Get ready for drama, mystery, sexy immortals, villains you'll love to hate, Domination & Submission, men that will set fire to your soul and long drawn out love affairs! ~ Welcome to Starlight Key!

For more information on Samantha and her novels, please visit her at www.samanthalucas.com

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

2. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Welcome to the forums Samantha!

It looks like you've had an exciting life growing up. I have to say that I'm a little jealous that you got to do some of those things (especially working at Disneyland). I'm going to have to check out your books because they look interesting (I went to your site to browse around).

How do you like having your own section here so far?
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Thank you Dani!

I've been trying to get over here for a while, but I may seriously be the most disorganized person on the planet. lol I think I'm going to like it here, I have rooms at a couple of my publishers, so the format is familiar at least.

And I will talk anyone to death, who'll sit still long enough, about Disneyland or Disney World. I'm completely hopeless in that reguard. lol
    From the creative vision of Samantha Lucas comes a new way of storytelling that is bold, dramatic and definitely sexy! The stories of Starlight Key are open ended, the lives of its residents intertwine, secrets and relationships unfold slowly over time. Get ready for drama, mystery, sexy immortals, villains you'll love to hate, Domination & Submission, men that will set fire to your soul and long drawn out love affairs! ~ Welcome to Starlight Key!

For more information on Samantha and her novels, please visit her at www.samanthalucas.com

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

4. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

I love Disney World. I live about an hour and a half West of there and I go when I can. I need to take my son over to ride the new Toy Story ride that just opened. It looks cool! I also want to go on the Stitch ride they have because every time I've been there it's been closed. I really want to get out to Disneyland because A) I've never been and B) they have Sleeping Beauty's castle there (she's my favorite princess). Someday I'll get there.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

one day I will get to america to see Disney ( and Dani of course) but probably not for a few years yet.
    Hugs
    Hollie

6. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

I'd help get you here faster if I could Hollie!!
    Dani

I'm dusting things off in here and opening back up my little home here on the Coffee Time Forums. I've updated the main post here with my current bio. SO much has happened to me in the past few years, but I'll slowly catch you up in the Day in the Life thread, but I'm excited to be back... here, writing... the land of the living! ;-) Can't wait to see what happens next!

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter