Hybrid View

Default Check out my New Video

The pre-release video for my February 2007 (re-release of a back title) Dark Side Of The Moon is up now at You Tube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkdJpWRmP2s
    Tami Parrington
    Executive Managing Editor
    Lady Aibell Press
    Editor/Author Blog
    Author Home Page

Awards Showcase

I liked it! You seem to be getting better and better at this. I loved the multiple flashes at one point. Great! Where did you come up with the name "Kia"?
    J. H. Bográn
    www.jhbogran.net

Thanks, Jose! I REALLY love that vid. LOL Still learning a very complex program. It's abilities are endless, I just have to figure it out. haha. As for the name... I really can't remember. I just remember thinking it was slightly exotic, yet perky, fun, and full of life and that really summed up the character. This novel is a re-release of a back-list title of mine that was published 4 years ago but the company killed the line leaving the book in limbo and never had the chance it should have had to take off. What readers it did have really liked it so I'm thrilled to have it made available again.
    Tami Parrington
    Lady Aibell Press
    Editor/Author Blog
    Author Home Page

Oh, an another note. I'm still fine-tuning this vid. I should have the final version up in a couple of weeks. I have one more picture to get. The last pic of the dude passed out amidst the drugs is actually my daughter's boyfriend that I conned (begged, and pleaded) to pose for me for the shot last night. hahahaha -- My daughter was supposed to pose for a final shot that goes under the 'to save him' (which should have been herself by the way--and has been changed) but she got tied up with kids and stuff and it got too hectic to do more pictures, and I had to get home. I think her boyfriend makes a really great 'drugged out rock star' type dude though. haha He's actually a very mellow, very nice, talented artist.
    Tami Parrington
    Lady Aibell Press
    Editor/Author Blog
    Author Home Page
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Talking

You really are so good at those!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Thanks, Karenne! Wish I'd had THIS one when I made that cd to send you. Did you get the samples?
    Tami Parrington
    Lady Aibell Press
    Editor/Author Blog
    Author Home Page