Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Cool Disney Theme Park Fun!

Done!

So Dani, would you mind sharing the time share info? I kept meaning to go by one of there little kiosks when I was there, but I was too busy doing everything else! LOL
    From the creative vision of Samantha Lucas comes a new way of storytelling that is bold, dramatic and definitely sexy! The stories of Starlight Key are open ended, the lives of its residents intertwine, secrets and relationships unfold slowly over time. Get ready for drama, mystery, sexy immortals, villains you'll love to hate, Domination & Submission, men that will set fire to your soul and long drawn out love affairs! ~ Welcome to Starlight Key!

For more information on Samantha and her novels, please visit her at www.samanthalucas.com

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

2. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

PM me your address and I'll send you everything I have on the Vacation club.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Thanks so much!

I'm just here for a sec, so I'll do it tomorrow. ;-)
    From the creative vision of Samantha Lucas comes a new way of storytelling that is bold, dramatic and definitely sexy! The stories of Starlight Key are open ended, the lives of its residents intertwine, secrets and relationships unfold slowly over time. Get ready for drama, mystery, sexy immortals, villains you'll love to hate, Domination & Submission, men that will set fire to your soul and long drawn out love affairs! ~ Welcome to Starlight Key!

For more information on Samantha and her novels, please visit her at www.samanthalucas.com

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

Default Disney theme parks

I feel bad, coz I noticed a bunch of people checked out the thread and there's nothing here. ...We had a discussion going on Disney World/land in one of the other threads, so I opened this one.

You will find it hard to find anyone a bigger Disney theme park geek than me, so this thread is for anyone wanting to share stories, trips --past, present and future-- (I went last Spetember and am going again in December), ask questions...whatever. My friends and family can only take so much Disney chatter, so save them!!!! LMAO
    Last edited by Samantha Lucas; July 19th, 2008 at 09:43 PM.

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

5. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

Okay, this isn't about the parks, but I have beef with Disney over (of all things) a color issue. Here's what I mean.

I love the movie Sleeping Beauty and Aurora is my favorite princess. For the most of the movie she's in the blue dress that the fairies made for her. I happen to like her in the blue dress (and that's not because my fave color is blue either), but the people at Disney are marketing her in the pink dress and I can't stand it! I'm pathetic, I know, but the only time you see the pink dress in the movie is while Flora is making the dress and when she and Merryweather are fighting over the color again at the end of the movie. Instead they put Cinderella in blue and her dress was WHITE!

So, since it's hard to find Aurora in blue, I'm always on the look out when I hit Disney World and the Disney stores to find her in blue. (Yes, I can even laugh at myself about this)

BTW, I've actually met quite a few people that feel the same way I do about this.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

ok Dani everything will be fine, Auntie Hollie will see if she can find one for you
    Hugs
    Hollie

Quote Originally Posted by IrishWolf View Post

BTW, I've actually met quite a few people that feel the same way I do about this.
    OMG and I'm one of them!!!

I've said this for YEARS!!!

No one listens to me though.

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

8. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

Xthud

Quote Originally Posted by hollie View Post
    ok Dani everything will be fine, Auntie Hollie will see if she can find one for you
    Trying to pacify me Hollie?

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Lucas View Post
    OMG and I'm one of them!!!

I've said this for YEARS!!!

No one listens to me though.
    Thank gosh I'm not alone here! I've said it since I was younger (even when my fave color was pink). My mom feels the same way, but about Cinderella. She'd rather see her in the white dress rather than blue. LOL!

Samantha, I'm starting to think that we're sisters that were separated at birth. LOL!
    Dani

Quote Originally Posted by IrishWolf View Post

Samantha, I'm starting to think that we're sisters that were separated at birth. LOL!
    I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday when I read your sleeping beauty issue! lmao

Find me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

Dani can you get me a mickey please just a keyring or magnet or something but one from florida not York please please please
    Hugs
    Hollie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast