Hey Everyone,

I've got a new contest posted. Here are the details, you don't want to miss this one! :-)

The August contest is going to run from August 1-August 31, 2008. The winner gets to choose which short story I'm going to write next. This story will be posted on a very special website of which the details will be announced later. The winner will receive a copy of the short story before anyone else!

Here are the choices:

Story #1: Lilly thinks she must choose one lover from between her two closest friends, Rom and Dylan. But they have an entirely different proposition for her. What will Lilly do after she hears it?

Story #2: Gareth has loved Tucker for his whole life, and will do anything to keep that a secret. What will he do when he discovers he's not the only one with a secret?

Story #3: All of Seanna's spells backfire. It doesn't seem to matter what she does, until one day her spell brings a handsome stranger from another galaxy. Will Seanna be able to deal with the fact that her magic has brought her her heart's desire?

Story #4: Lilliana, a fairy was always told to avoid cities at night because of the Night Stalkers. Fairy children are told horrible stories about how the Night Stalkers gobble up fairies, stealing their magic for their own ends. Find out what happens when Lilliana meets Damien in a dark alley after midnight!

Story #5: Jared loves shifting into his wolf counterpart, and does so whenever he has the opportunity, not just on the full moon. But when werewolf hunters come after him, he will have to learn to trust in someone not of this world in order to survive.

Just send me an e-mail at tiwatz@yahoo.com with the words "Story #1, 2, 3, 4, or 5" depending on your story choice to enter!

Good Luck!