Default Trailer for Broken Pentacle & New Contract!

Hi,

I’m emerging from my writing cave to share some news. First of all, I have a trailer up on You Tube for my upcoming release, Broken Pentacle, the second book in my Pentacle Series, which can also be read as a stand alone.

For a bit of background on the first book in the series, check out the trailer for Nature’s Pentacle.
    Broken Pentacle will be available Tuesday, August 19 from Loose Id , and in the mean time, the link will show you the very sexy cover by Anne Cain. I love, love, love her cover art!

Here’s the short blurb for Broken Pentacle: Seeking justice and revenge, Sky, Alec and Zach race to find a rogue witch before he claims more blood sacrifices. Hunted by the rogue’s followers, they turn to a scorching ménage to augment their power, but only love can heal their hearts.

My other news this month is that I’ve signed a contract for another book with Loose Id, Fighting the Undertow. Here’s the short blurb: When the New England riptide sweeps Val into Ian’s path, she’s pulled into the vortex of passion he shares with his friends, and must unravel dark secrets surrounding his brother’s ghost before she can claim his heart.

Hope everyone’s having a wonderful summer!
    Eden Rivers

My Website
    My Books Available at Loose Id
    My Author Blog
    MySpace
    Qualify for contests by joining my newsletter!
    Reading: Delicious by Shayla Black
    Just Finished Reading: ALl 3 Pamela Palmer Feral books
    TBR: 150?

Awards Showcase

woo hoo Congrats on the new contract!

3. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Great news on the contract Eden! Both books sound like they are worth reading.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Thanks for the congrats, Dani and Sabrina :-)
    Eden Rivers

My Website
    My Books Available at Loose Id
    My Author Blog
    MySpace
    Qualify for contests by joining my newsletter!