Threaded View

1. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Default Creating an Album

To create an album click on your user name. It will look like this:

On the left hand side of your profile page under friends you will see the Albums header and to the right of that there will be the word More.
    When you click on this it will take you to the next screen that looks like this:

On this page click the pink Create New Album. This will take you to where you can give your album a title, write a description about it and decide if you want it to be public or private and then click submit.
    NOTE: By choosing the private option, only your contacts and the moderators will be able to view it. (Below is what the screen should look like)

Once you click the submit button you will be taken to a page that should look like this:

Cilck on Upload Pictures you will be taken to the next screen which will be the Upload Manager.

Click on Add Files. Once you've done this a small screen will pop up. Click Select Files. You should have another small screen pop up where you can select your photos. To select more than one picture press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard while clicking the pictures you want. You can also use the Basic Upload option (this uploads the photos one at a time).

After you browse for and find your pictures, click the Uplaod Pictures button. The next screen you will be taken to should look like this (but with your pictures):

On this page you can add a caption for your pictures and select the picture you want to serve as the album cover. After you've completed this step, click the Save Changes button and you're finished!

You will automatically be taken to your album where you can choose to upload more pictures, edit your album or edit your pictures which will look like this.

Last edited by Dani; April 11th, 2012 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Needed Updating
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.