Are you ready to party?

As part of the ongoing ALPHABET AUTHORS CELEBRATION, today, all day long, here at my forum at Coffee Time Romance, we'll be celebrating the release of DARK HUNGER, Book Two in The Brethren Series, available NOW from Zebra Books for only $4.99!

In DARK HUNGER, Tessa Noble-Davenant will do anything to protect her brother, Brandon, even if that means traveling across the country with Rene Morin. A cynical,
brooding, yet startling sexy vampire, Rene seems to take pleasure in finding fault with Tessa's every move. Despite this, a sensual attraction begins to develop between the two, one to which neither can afford to succumb. Rene and Tessa are being followed -- and a single misstep will put
them at the mercy of forces more dark and powerful than they can even imagine...

You'll find an excerpt from DARK HUNGER at my website: www.sarareinke.com, along with quick-and-easy purchase links, the series promotional video and more!

And, if you stay tuned here today, I'll be sharing excerpts, behind-the-scenes scoops and much, much more! Plus, did I mention there will be PRIZES?

Yup! Post a comment or question to me here at the board today, Friday September 5, and be entered for the chance to win a copy of DARK THIRST, the first in The Brethren Series! I'll give it away to one lucky reader tonight at 9 p.m. (Eastern, US), so you have until then to enter!

Let's have some fun!