Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Reading: It changes by the week.
    TBR: LOTS

Awards Showcase

Exclamation Alphabet Authors CONTEST!!!!!

In conjunction with the release of my Ellora's Cave fantasy, Prince of Glacier Glas (Friday, September 19) and CTR's big Alphabet Authors event this month, I'm running a contest. (You can read a long blurb, excerpts, and "snips" from the book by going to the EC chat loop http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ellorascavechat/ and perusing posts 333177 to 333297. Or you can read a shorter blurb and excerpt at the EC site once the book is released.)

Anyway, if you can't meet the September 19, 8 p.m. Central deadline for the first part of the contest, which was announced today on the EC chat loop, I'll be offering another free download of Prince of Glacier Glas between tomorrow evening and the end of the month AND a free download of an erotic romance "sampler" book. These superb collections feature chapters from a variety of stories and novels. Many different publishers and authors are represented in each, and one is strictly for GLBT romances.

So here's what you have to do:

FIRST PART OF CONTEST:
    You can have one or two chances to win with either or both of these options (remember, doing one will snag you one entry; doing both will get you two entries). This portion of the contest closes at 8:00 p.m. Central time on Friday, September 19.
    * Go to my "Dream Deeper" blog http://kzsnow.blogspot.com and post a response to my FANTASY post -- the second one from the top.

* AND/OR . . . email me at ksnowschu@yahoo.com with the answer to this question: Name at least three story elements in Prince of Glacier Glas. You can read the blurb at EC chat post #333177.
    PRIZES:
    1. First prize is a free download of Prince of Glacier Glas AND your choice of these hardcover books, shipped to you at no cost: In the Kitchen with Rosie (Oprah's Favorite Recipes) by Rosie Daley; Spoon River Anthology by Edgar Lee Masters. This collection of poems, for the more literary-minded among you, is an American classic. If you'd rather, you can instead have the softcover collection, Love Poems by Women.
    2. Second prize is a free download of Prince of Glacier Glas.
    3. If the number of entries warrants it, a third prize will be your choice of download of any of my Ellora's Cave or Cerridwen Press titles.
    SECOND PART OF CONTEST, from September 19 (8:00 p.m. Central) to September 30 (8:00 p.m. Central):
    Same rules as above, except the PRIZE will be a free download of Prince of Glacier Glas along with a free download of one MfR erotic-romance sampler anthology.

If you're confused , feel free to email me!
    KZ
  2. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

I've entered!

I just hope it's what you were looking for.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
    Reading: Too many to count Gena Showalter, Roxanne St. Claire, Jennifer Armintrout
    TBR: 10000

Awards Showcase

I love the question on your blog K. Z. It took me a second to figure out what the question was because I am a little slow, lol.

Awards Showcase

The problem wasn't you, Dani, it was me yapping on and on after I asked the question, which is why I had to ask it a second time! Anyway, thanks for participating. I love reading people's answers to blog questions -- so revealing!
    KZ
  5. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

It's your blog, yap away!!

I was thinking more about the answer to your other question that we had to email you about. LOL!
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Awards Showcase

Exclamation

WINNERS! Maybe you guys can help sort this out. In the Prince of Glacier Glas contest I ran at the EC loop, the poster on my blog who identified herself as Danielle won first prize. The poster named Dani won second (and flchen won third, by the way). However, I don't know who's who in the zoo here. So Dani and Danielle, if you're around, please contact me at ksnowschu@yahoo.com or kzsnowflake@gmail.com.
    KZ
  7. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

I'm Dani (IrishWolf) K.Z. LOL! Maybe next time we should use our CTR screen names beside our real names to make it easier.

I'll be contacting you in a minute.
    Dani

i am always confused it is how i live lol
    Tina

Awards Showcase

Is it the state you live in, Tina . . . like me?
    KZ
    Reading: Too many to count Gena Showalter, Roxanne St. Claire, Jennifer Armintrout
    TBR: 10000

Awards Showcase

yay!!!!!!!!! I won, really? Cool. Yeah Dani, I think it is too confusing but I chose the screenname danigirl1977 before I found out there was a Dani already here. lol. But yes, this is Danielle. This is sooooo cool. Thanks this was so much fun and I will be conacting you shortly!
    Danielle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast