Available now at www.carnalpassions.com

By Syrell Starr
Contemporary Erotic Romance
$5.00(ebook) $9.95(printed book)

A simple game proves not so simple when an elementary school principal is forced to drop all her inhibitions for a man worthy of love.

Back Cover Blurb:

What happens when a woman spins the bottle, then accepts both challenges of the truth or dare game?

Sheray Demsy is about to find out when she confesses that her most secret fantasy is to be seduced by a complete stranger. For her friends, it isn't enough she tells them her desires, they dare her to experience her fantasy as well. So begins Sheray’s adventures with a stranger in the night.

Teaser:

She ran into the room and grabbed the receiver. “Hello.”
The voice on the other end had a pleasant, Southern drawl to it. “Are you wearing something sexy?”
Glancing at her travel suit, she stuttered. “Silk. Does that count?”
“Take it off.”
For a brief moment, she was offended, then realized this was it. The man on the line must be her fantasy lover. Her heart skipped a beat.
“Tell me when your fingers work the buttons and when the silk slides down your body.” His voice dropped an octave lower.
“Do—do you have a name?”
“No names. Just call me—Dare.”
Ah, how appropriate. He was, after all, her dare. She sighed, and let her head fall back. Before she could think, her fingers danced across a row of buttons. Hanging loose upon her shoulders, the silk ends of her blouse brushed against her thighs. Her skin prickled with need. “My—my blouse is undone.”
“I want it off. I want it in a puddle at your feet.”
Her groin ached with sudden need. He knew just what to say and how to say it. The blouse slid to the floor, allowing cool air to caress her shoulders and her nipples. Without hesitation, she slipped out of her bra. “I’m completely nude from the waist up,” she said breathlessly, the receiver cradled under her jaw.
“Touch your breasts for me. I want to hear you pant.”
His words made her stomach clench, and her fingers made a tentative sweep of her breasts. “I need you here. Now.”