Threaded View

Default About the moderators...

ABOUT THE MODERATORS:

Lyn Armstrong – Lyn Armstrong is a multi-published author with Resplendence Publishing. Born in Queensland, Australia, she has a passion for writing historical romance with an erotic element. This self-confessed romantic wrote her first novel in the early 1990’s and has been writing ever since. Along with touring the countries she writes about, Lyn has served on the board of Florida Romance Writers and is an active member of Romance Writers of America. When she is not lost in the mystical world of Scottish lairds and enticing witches, she enjoys dressing in medieval gowns and acting as a cast member of the Florida Renaissance Festival. Websites: www.LynArmstrong.com - The Last Celtic Witch, The Celtic Witch & The Sorcerer, Heart of a Warlock, Lady of the Mountain - Webpage

Delilah Marvelle - I spent my youth studying various languages, reading voraciously, and playing the pianoforte. I confess that here ends the extent of my gentle breeding. I was a naughty child who was forever torturing her parents with countless adventures that they did not deem respectable. Confined to my room on many occasions due to these misadventures, I soon discovered the quill and its amazing power. I scribed endless stories that almost invariably surrounded the topic of love, for I felt an inane need to be rescued from a family that did not understand my lust for life. In my mind, King Arthur became my true love and I waited for the day when he would come riding upon his steed and invite me to sit at his round table, not as his queen, but as his knight. To my distress, King Arthur was never to be found anywhere except for in the tip of my quill. And so I led an imaginary life for many, many years. When I finally came of age, my family was further horrified to discover that I had fallen in love with an American. An American King Arthur who became my knight, my husband, my all. I have been blessed beyond reason and am grateful for each day I have with him. What is equally amazing is that I now have the opportunity to share my passion for stories with the public. The reason why I write romance is because it allows me to touch upon the subject of love on a much deeper, more intimate level. Many of the stories I write, many of the stories I will continue to write, will always revolve around love. And yes, gentle readers, it will also revolve around sex as I have no intention of becoming my parents and restraining my characters from what it is they truly desire to do. I challenge you, my readers, to let loose of those corsets that have been strung too tightly due to convention and enjoy 1830 to its fullest. - Webpage - The Mistress of Pleasure

Minnette Meador – Minnette has spent most of her adult life studying history as what she calls “a closet historian.” Her love of reading and writing has been a lifelong addiction. She has written plays, musicals, short stories, children’s’ books, freelance news, and novels. She currently has four novels out in 2008, and upcoming projects in 2009 and 2010, including her first two children’s’ book, A Boy & His Wizard in November 2009 and A Boy & His Lizard in 2010. Author of historical romance novels The Centurion & The Queen and The Edge of Honor. Author of epic fantasy novels Starsight, Vol. I and Starsight Vol. II. Contributor in A Cup of Comfort for Single Mothers. She is a member of Romance Writers of America, Rose City Romance Writers, From the Heart Romance Writers, Celtic Hearts Romance Writers, Willamette Writers and EPIC. Website, Newsletter, Blog, Myspace
    Last edited by Minnette; October 10th, 2008 at 01:26 PM.