Threaded View

Reading: Kay Hooper and Iris Johanson books that I got for Christmas.
    Just Finished Reading: Heather Graham's "Death Dealer"
    TBR: A lot

Awards Showcase

Unhappy Need title and author of book.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help me find my book I found it on PaperBack Swap.com. It's called "Constant Craving" by Tori Carrington.

Hi, I'm looking for a Romance book that I used to have but when I moved it seems to have disappeared. I'm almost positive it's a Harlequin but I can't be sure. It's about a woman named Eve who works in an accounting office where her boss is under suspicion of fraud. A new guy works there (he is an undercover cop, dressed like a nerd but obviously in good shape), his name is Adam. Anyway she has to go visit her parents who are expecting her to show up with her husband (who she divorced), so she asks Adam to go with her. When they show up he's supposed to use her exes name but instead accidentally says his name is Adam, her mom finds this strange but thinks its perfect since they are very religious (Adam & Eve). Her dad owns some sort of boating business, however she is not allowed on the boats because he is old fashioned and superstitious.
    Anyway anyone who can help I really appreciate it, I really liked this book and would like to get a new copy.
    Last edited by SydRae; January 13th, 2009 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Found Book