Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Halloween plans?

Is anyone doing anything for either Halloween or Samhain? Parties, events, celebrations...?

I have a LOT going on...two parties, a booksigning, and most likely am going to my friends' place to celebrate Samhain.

Love & Magic,
    -A
  2. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Hopefully taking my son to Mickey's not so scary Halloween and maybe trick or treating at my cousin's place.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishWolf View Post
    Hopefully taking my son to Mickey's not so scary Halloween and maybe trick or treating at my cousin's place.
    Sounds like fun! :D

I have my booksigning five days prior, and most of what I've been up to lately is preparing for it as far as promo items and decoration. I learned a nifty tip from another vendor--battery operated tea lights.

The last time I went trick or treating was me and a few other friends when I was in my mid-twenties. Damn that was fun. :D
  4. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

My son turns 13 on the 30th of the month, so I don't know how long I have left to take him trick or treating. I know that sometime he's not going to want to do it anymore, but it's not this year. He's still excited to go and wants to be a Clone Trooper (so far) because he's got the helmet and the gun for it. I just have to find him a white suit or shirt and pants to wear with it.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

My son turns 13 on the 30th of the month, so I don't know how long I have left to take him trick or treating. I know that sometime he's not going to want to do it anymore, but it's not this year. He's still excited to go and wants to be a Clone Trooper (so far) because he's got the helmet and the gun for it. I just have to find him a white suit or shirt and pants to wear with it.
    Aw! That's cool! Then he gets to combine his birthday with trick or treating! :D

And ooh, Clone Trooper. I'm a Star Wars fan myself. :D
  6. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Adrianne_Brennan View Post
    Aw! That's cool! Then he gets to combine his birthday with trick or treating! :D

And ooh, Clone Trooper. I'm a Star Wars fan myself. :D
    So am I. In fact I was a Storm Trooper when I was 3 almost 4. I posted a picture on one of the threads. Here's the link and you'll have to scroll down to post #9.

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=6726
    Dani

Omgs! That's awesome. :D I went as Ep 2 Padme at last year's Star Wars con.
  8. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

Sounds cool!
    Dani

Sounds cool!
    I had a TON of fun, I'll admit! :D

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

we don't do it the same our kids only dress up in 'halloween' stuff not any costume Tpot is going as a spider this year
    Hugs
    Hollie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast