Thread: Smoky & Camille

Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Default Smoky & Camille

I loved Dragon Wytch.

I thought Smoky wanting Camille to be his mate was just awesome and how he was so pushy about her being with him only. However, he was willing to share her with Morio and Trillian if he really had to. LOL

I won't spoil it too much for people who haven't read the book yet.

For people who have read it, how much did you love Smoky?

Just Finished Reading: Handfasting And Wedding Rituals (Inviting Hera's Blessing) by Raven Kaldera and Tannin Schwartzstein

Awards Showcase

Not sure if anyone reads these posts anymore, but I'll comment anyway.

I think Yasmine did an excellent job creating a love interest truly worthy of Camille. All of her men complement one another so well that together they create a perfect lover for her, but Smoky seems to be her match in every way. He has such a powerful, commanding presence that comes across as both seductive and deadly. Whenever I see him treat Camille with love and tenderness, I melt (as I suspect many readers do!). But he never lets anyone forget that he is a dragon, no matter the guise he is wearing. Smoky is so multi-faceted; I have to say, though, that Camille sure has her hands full!

Really, though, I find his possessiveness charming (most of the time - I'm not sure poor Roz would agree!).

~Letha~