Thirteen Spicy Menage a Trois erotic romances

A menage a trois is defined in the dictionary as a domestic establishment or household that consists of a husband, a wife and a lover. They’re hot in the erotic romance world and very popular with readers. Since Fringe Benefits, my menage a trois story is out on Friday from Ellora’s Cave, I thought I’d run through some of my favorite titles and authors in this arena. In no particular order…

1. Jory Strong - I’d be hard-pressed to choose my favorite from Jory’s titles. They’re not all menage a trois but no matter what Jory writes, the story is hot and a great read.

2. Maya Banks - also writes some good books. Sometimes the bed is even more crowded!

3. Decadent by Shayla Black

4. Lauren Dane - her upcoming title Undercover is a threesome. Also check out her Ellora’s Cave backlist. I always enjoy Lauren’s books.

5. Lora Leigh - I’m a huge Lora Leigh fan and recently enjoyed reading Wicked Pleasure.

6. Opal Carew’s Twin Fantasies.

7. Annmarie McKenna’s Blackmailed.

8. Dawn Halliday - Honeymoon Castaways

9. Samantha Kane - hot regency historicals. Pick one.

10. Lorelei James - I’ve mentioned her books before. Some of the books in her western series have menage a trois scenes. I’m saving her latest release, Rough, Raw and Ready for the weekend when I’ve completed my word count.

11. Lynn LaFleur - Michelle’s Men

12. Tielle St. Clare - Summer’s Caress Some very hot werewolves.

13. Fringe Benefits by Shelley Munro

Flatmates. Best friends. Casual lovers.

Life’s good—a friends-with-benefits deal works perfectly with her male flatmates, but Marie Wright secretly craves more. A hot threesome. Erotic pleasure. Silken touches from both Shane and Kelvin. One hot summer day the sensual tension explodes between the three. For Marie each caress is a slice of ecstasy. It’s seductive magic, and she’s bewitched. Momentary pleasure isn’t enough. She wants a future with her lovers—a permanent ménage a trois—but if she makes a wrong move, she might irreparably destroy their friendship and lose everything.

Read an excerpt here. Buy your copy from Ellora’s Cave on 14 November 2008.

Have I missed any of your favorites? Do you think a menage a trois relationship is plausible or do you think there would be too many problems to overcome?