Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Reading: Reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and Writing a Sexy New Sci-Fi Erotic Romance!

Awards Showcase

Default Hugh Jackman named People's Sexiest Man. Do you agree? Who's on your list?

I admit he'd probably be on the list, but I don't know if I'd say he's the sexiest. I really only go for him when he's rocking Wolverine. Isn't that funny?! LOL!

I go more for Viggo Mortensen, David Boreanaz, Jared Padelecki, Jensen Ackles, Josh Holloway, and Joe Flanigan.

So, who's on your list of sexy men?

*hugs*
    Paige
    USA Today Bestselling Author
    "Hunky Heroes, Kickbutt Heroines, Unforgettable Romance!"

PROTECTIVE CUSTODY; SANTA'S WAYWARD ELF; LIBRARIAN BY DAY; DEAD SEXY; THE BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES; THE BADGE BUNNIES SERIES; RIDE 'EM HARD; TEAM ROPING; RIDE OF HER LIFE; HANDS-ON TRAINING; RIDE-ALONG; A COP, HIS WIFE AND HER BEST FRIEND; TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS; SADIE AND HER COWBOY; MORE THAN A COWBOY; SEDUCING OFFICER BARLOWE; AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE; KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS; SECURITY RISK; & THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE on Kindle, Nook & ARe!

Website Blog MySpace Facebook Twitter

To Funny Yummy

Hugh Jackman is my numero 2. I love him in all his facades...and OMG when I saw him in Oklahoma!!! *sighs* yeah, no wonder he's number 1 on People's List.

My number 1, Page is David Boreanaz, has been since his first appearance in Buffy, and will continue to be it till the day I die. I'm not a crazed fan by any means, but if I ever had that man in front of me...I don't know what I'll do. (But it may involve either screaming, fainting, a combination of both, or me getting arrested and charged for attempted rape just saying.
    Happy Reading

"I've seen the error of my ways with Libraries. Borrowing and returning books? What's that about? That's like adopting a child and then returning him."-Jen
    Reading: Reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and Writing a Sexy New Sci-Fi Erotic Romance!

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn Moonie View Post
    Hugh Jackman is my numero 2. I love him in all his facades...and OMG when I saw him in Oklahoma!!! *sighs* yeah, no wonder he's number 1 on People's List.

My number 1, Page is David Boreanaz, has been since his first appearance in Buffy, and will continue to be it till the day I die. I'm not a crazed fan by any means, but if I ever had that man in front of me...I don't know what I'll do. (But it may involve either screaming, fainting, a combination of both, or me getting arrested and charged for attempted rape just saying.
    LOL!

What is it about David Boreanaz?! He's just so hot! He's great playing a funny guy, and so yummy when he's all manly!

*hugs*
    Paige

PROTECTIVE CUSTODY; SANTA'S WAYWARD ELF; LIBRARIAN BY DAY; DEAD SEXY; THE BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES; THE BADGE BUNNIES SERIES; RIDE 'EM HARD; TEAM ROPING; RIDE OF HER LIFE; HANDS-ON TRAINING; RIDE-ALONG; A COP, HIS WIFE AND HER BEST FRIEND; TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS; SADIE AND HER COWBOY; MORE THAN A COWBOY; SEDUCING OFFICER BARLOWE; AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE; KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS; SECURITY RISK; & THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE on Kindle, Nook & ARe!

MMmmm yeah! Do you watch Bones? Did you see it last night!? OMG that whole librarian thing...goodness I wanted to slap Tempy for not doing it for him. Did you SEE the way he was looking at her!? To have a man look at me the way he looks at her...

*sighs*
    Jen
    Happy Reading

"I've seen the error of my ways with Libraries. Borrowing and returning books? What's that about? That's like adopting a child and then returning him."-Jen

Awards Showcase

MMmmm yeah! Do you watch Bones? Did you see it last night!? OMG that whole librarian thing...goodness I wanted to slap Tempy for not doing it for him. Did you SEE the way he was looking at her!? To have a man look at me the way he looks at her...

*sighs*
    Jen
    Yes, we did watch it! I thought the part where she had the glasses on and he mentioned the whole librarian thing was hilarious! Not to mention sexy! LOL!

Oh, hey, since you like David as much as I do you have to check out my blog post about him! You'll love it!

http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot....irteen_22.html

*hugs*
    Paige

*Standing ovation* Brava!!! I will be adding your blog to my list of blogs I read, hehe.

You had all of the pics I had on my wall as a teenager...hmm the tub pics, I've missed those. The last one you have, where he's looking straight at the camera...he looks so sexually evil...reminds me of his Angelus days back in Buffy. Remember the eyeliner...the tight black leather pants....I do!
    Happy Reading

Hugh Jackman? Nope. Disagree. The man who should have won is:
    Photobucket

JENSEN ACKLES!!!

To Funny

OF COURSE RAIN WOULD PUT JENSEN!!!
    Happy Reading

OF COURSE RAIN WOULD PUT JENSEN!!!
    I'm loyal (-;

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal-Rain Love View Post
    Hugh Jackman? Nope. Disagree. The man who should have won is:

JENSEN ACKLES!!!

Jensen's totally on my list, too! That's a gorgeous pic!

*hugs*
    Paige

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast