Default We're getting in the holiday spirit for 2008!

Would you like a holiday card from Eternal Press? Send your snail mail addy to: Eternalpresspromotions@gmail.com We won’t keep them or use them for any other purpose.
    Check these stories out. Some of them are already available from Eternal Press and the rest will be released on December 7th. These are perfect as stocking stuffers or for those long distance friends and family. Heck, at these prices, treat yourself to one!
    Adult themes are present.
    Virginia's Miracle by Ginger Simpson
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/virginiasmiracle.html
    Womens Fiction, 5,100 words
    $1.50
    Summary:
    Virginia Collins fears her life is almost over. The one thing that still brings her joy is spending time with her young grandson, Davey. It's Christmas, and despite trying to view the holiday through a child's anxious eyes, Virginia still feels empty, alone and can't find her spirit. So many loved ones have passed, the yuletide is forever changed... until she receives a special Christmas Eve message.
    Excerpt:
    Tiredness pulled Virginia's mouth into a huge yawn. Tomorrow would be hectic with everyone there, dinner to prepare-a time to give thanks. It would be a good time to let go of her anger at God, if only she could. She had to restore her faith. for Davey's sake. Somehow!
    With her palms pressed together beneath her chin, Virginia repeated the same prayer she chanted nightly since her mother's death. "Dear Lord, please help me to find forgiveness in my heart and help me understand why things happen the way they do. I know you have a plan for everything, and I ask you to watch over my little grandson especially. Keep him safe, and please, please help me to teach him right from wrong. Amen."

Secret Santa by Clare London
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/secretsanta.html
    Gay Romance, 7,700 words
    $2.50
    Heat rating: 3 flames
    Summary:
    Secret Santa is a romantic gay short story. While Seb and Jamie are the best of friends they have always had a problem communicating, but two unlikely Christmas presents are about to make some long overdue changes to their relationship. Ms. London writes a Christmas tale about taking a chance and admitting your true feelings.
    Excerpt:
    But Jamie wasn't listening to that. "I've never tasted them before," he said, tentatively, his eyes flickering between the dish of berries on the counter and Seb's face, watching his reaction. "Cranberries."
    Seb raised his eyebrows. "No? Here, let me." He picked another one off the pile and held it out.
    Jamie hesitated. His hands stayed by his sides. His eyelids drooped, making his eyes look sleepy, almost lascivious.
    Seb's breath caught in his throat and his eyes narrowed. He took a couple of steps forward so that he was close up to Jamie. For a second, they stared into each other's eyes. Seb felt Jamie's breath on his cheek, felt the brush of a stray blond hair against his neck. "Let me," he whispered again, and he lifted the cranberry up to Jamie's mouth.
    Jamie was shocked at his bold behavior, but this was what he wanted to do, wasn't it? This was what felt suddenly exciting. He opened his mouth slightly and Seb-with a sly grin-slowly slid the berry between his lips.
    "Chew on it," Seb murmured. "Get the flavor." He sounded amused, and his eyes were sparkling. His fingers lingered on Jamie's lips a little longer than they needed to guide a single, small berry onto his tongue. He seemed very interested in the path of that berry, too, watching the way Jamie's mouth closed over it, biting into the sharp, unfamiliar taste. When Jamie's tongue flickered out to lick a drop of moisture from the edge of his upper lip, Seb sucked in a breath that sounded painful.

Just Like Scrooge by Clare London
    http://www.eternalpress.ca/justlikescrooge.html
    Gay Romance , 6,500 words
    $1.80
    Heat rating: 2 flames
    Summary:

Last Christmas was a romantic disaster for Ben. But will the ghosts of Christmas past spoil his chance of a future with Jacob, or will his dreams persuade him otherwise?
    Excerpt:
    Laughing, he placed a hand on New Guy's shoulder then leaned forward and lightly kissed him on the mouth. My heart stopped, though the scene continued to roll. It was Jacob. Slim, good-looking Jacob wrapped in an expensive new coat, looking taller and leaner and with a sharper haircut than I'd ever seen. Jacob, handing New Guy his bag to hold, and taking the letters in return from him. My Jacob, smiling at the blond man as if they were on such friendly terms that they browsed each other's mail, and went shopping together. Very friendly terms. The pain was so sharp that I felt wrenched in two.

Angel Gets Her Wings by Kat Duarte
    Releasing December 7, 2008
    Holiday/Paranormal/Erotica 14,400 words
    $2.95
    Heat Level: 3 Flames
    Blurb:
    Angel Martinez-O’Reilly’s plans aren’t those of a typical down-to-earth holiday traveler. In fact, she’s a cherub-in-training who must complete her naughty-and-nice list by Christmas morning to get promoted to full-fledged angel.
    On flight 781 flying from New York to Chicago, she has her hands full. Eugene, the computer genius, needs a boost of sexual confidence so he’ll propose to his true love. Jeanie, the heart-breaking stewardess bitch, is due for a dose of her own medicine. Sean Conlan, the handsome English pilot whose heart was Jeanie-stomped, is the most deserving of anyone to have a Merry Christmas.
    Her list is growing instead of shrinking while Celeste, her heavenly supervisor, keeps popping in to remind her that time is running out. The real problem is Sean. Feelings for him have Angel’s heart-strings tied up in a fancy bow. Love just might tempt her to put the harp lessons on hold.

Excerpt:
    “Merry Christmas, friend,” she said and rose on tiptoe to plant a soft, sweet kiss on his lips.
    He put his strong hands on her shoulders and seemed undecided on whether to move her away or pull her into an embrace.
    She had every intention of letting him think this through at his own pace, but didn’t know how much longer she could wait. The sweater and jeans he’d donned hugged his sculpted frame, and she’d challenge anyone to even try to figure out if he looked best in a uniform or his casual attire. There was just no choosing; he was perfect in both. The combination of his pale blue sweater and his hazel eyes made her think of sea glass and sand, of waves lulling her to sleep, softening the edges of any anxious thought. She might be the cherub in training, but he was definitely her angel tonight.

Tasty Christmas Treats by Roxanne Rhoads
    Contemporary Christmas Erotica 5,100 words
    $1.80
    Blurb:
    Kelly has had a long day working in her upscale adult boutique. She’s ready to kick off her heels and spend some quality time with her husband, Marc, which just might include activities involving candy canes, ribbons and bows that would make even Kelly blush!
    But just as things are spicing up, an emergency phone call from one of Kelly’s employees interrupts the festive fun. Kelly’s troublemaking, oversexed cousin, Chrissy, is up to no good, and wreaking havoc in Kelly’s upscale sex shop.
    Can Kelly convince Chrissy that her store is not a brothel before the cops shut it down? Will Kelly and Marc ever get to finish their passionate Christmas rendezvous?
    Excerpt:
    “It’s my turn to taste you. Lay down.”
    I don’t object and lie down on the sofa. He peels off my velvet thong, so that I’m left just wearing the Santa hat. How festive. He reaches over to the end table next to the sofa. Just then I realize there are bottles and mugs, candy canes and marshmallows sitting on the end table.
    “What are you going to do with all that?”
    “Turn you into a tasty smorgasbord of Christmas treats.”
    I don’t question it. I just wish I had known it was there. I would have used some on him. Of course! Some of those bottles must be responsible for his tasty jingle balls and candy cock. I have plenty of stuff at the store that I had special-ordered in holiday flavors.
    Paper Chains By Sharie Silva
    Genre: erotica 5,350 words
    $1.80
    Blurb:
    On a Holiday shopping trip to the mall, Evelyn is mortified when her friends dare her to sit on Santa’s lap. Until…she notices Santa’s sexy “helper”. When he asks her out, Evelyn is thrilled at her chance for a hot holiday encounter. Will she get the gift she longs for with a bit of Christmas magic along the way? Find out in this festive erotic tale that is sure to provide a whole new meaning to the words, “Naughty” and “Nice”
    Excerpt:
    He reached up and ran his fingers through her hair. The gentleness with which they combed her silky tresses made her lean her head into his touch. He leaned over and brushed his lips across her neck in light kisses. The goose bumps on her arms returned, this time for a more thrilling reason. Evelyn moaned.
    Her fingers found his nipples and began caressing them.
    Cole grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked back her head so that she could look up at him. He kissed her long and hard. His tongue parted her lips and toyed with the tip of her tongue. He took her breath away, and for a moment, her mind panicked.
    He released her suddenly, and she quickly realized she wanted more. She curled her fingers on top of his broad chest and slowly raked her nails downward, gently at first, and then harder and harder as his nipples erected in response.
    “So, you like it rough?” his voice whispered in her ear.

Reading: Beautiful Mistake by Nancy Corrigan
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Bites by Sherrilyn Kenyon
    TBR: ?????

Awards Showcase

they sound great i love Christamas stories
    Hugs
    Hollie