Default A Taste Of Summer Magic

Now available from www.carnalpassions.com

A Taste Of Summer Magic
    By Christine McKay
    Menage/Erotic Romance

Can nice girls enjoy sex with two good-looking men? Morgan is about to find out.

Back Cover Blurb:

Partners Jason Scholl and Perry Holloway own and manage the upscale restaurant, No Patio. Not only do they share passions in the kitchen, but also in bed. After a run-in with a nine-inch stainless steel dildo and a dominatrix, it’s Jason’s turn to try to find someone both men can enjoy. Nice girls don’t enjoy sex with two men, do they?

When her über-rich husband, Thomas divorces her, practicing witch Morgan T’Naile scrapes together the remnants of her pride and flees. Camped out at a local park, she stumbles over her best friend’s little brother, Jason Scholl. Jason’s not the wide-eyed boy she remembers but a full-grown sexy man with his own partner, Perry. She has no idea she was once the star of Jason’s adolescent fantasies. But Jason hasn’t forgotten and he intends to turn imagination into reality.

Teaser:

Jason stared at the nine-inch stainless steel dildo and shivered. Another one of Perry’s play sessions gone bad. He didn’t want to be on the receiving end of that.
    He handed Perry the package, contents carefully camouflaged in tissue paper. “Present for you from Carrie. When’s she stopping in?”
    Perry brought a glass of Merlot to his lips, then nearly choked when the dildo’s gleaming head surfaced from its delicate nest. He bobbled both box and wine glass. The box lost. Dildo, box, and paper hit the floor, the steel chiming like a bell as it struck the marble tile.
    Jason hadn’t bothered to remove the entire thing from its wrapping. Fully exposed and displayed in all its glory, it looked like a weapon, something to be hung from a police officer’s belt and used to subdue the unruly. It was also attached to the most perfect and painful-looking set of steel balls.
    The two men exchanged a look.
    Perry glanced at his watch and cleared his throat. “I may be able to head her off.”
    “I think I left the burners on at the restaurant. I better check.” He dashed for the door.
    Perry snagged his arm. “Coward.”
    He held up his hands. “Guilty as charged. That is not my idea of a low key, get-to-know-you night.”
    Perry swallowed hard and carefully avoided looking at the dildo. “I admit, at first glance, it appears daunting.”
    Jason snorted.
    “A little lube, some more wine, the right moment—”
    Jason nudged it with his toe. Dear God, it was as long as his shoe. “How about I put my foot up your ass and you can tell me how it feels?”
    J. Ellen Smith
    Publisher/Managing Editor
    www.champagnebooks.com
    www.carnalpassions.com
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Sounds great Ellen.

It is! And the witch touch makes it really different too.

Ellen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmedGirl View Post
    Sounds great Ellen.
    J. Ellen Smith
    Publisher/Managing Editor
    www.champagnebooks.com
    www.carnalpassions.com