Thirteen Contemporary Romances Iíve Read Recently
Iím going through a contemporary blitz at the moment and thought Iíd share what Iíve been reading. I enjoyed all the following books but have noted my extra favorites. Iím also after some sympathy. I did a header over the handle bars of my bike yesterday and collected almost enough ouchies to do a separate TT. I even have a very impressive black eye and a dashing cut above my eye. I need virtual hugs!
1. Sexiest man Alive by Diana Holquist.
2. Catch of the Day by Kristin Higgins. This was written in first person and hooked me in from the start. I thought the heroine made a few stupid decisions but it was still a good read.
3. Virgin River series by Robyn Carr. I love this series and canít wait for the three back-to-back releases coming out early next year. I loved the characters and really invested in them. I feel like theyíre family.
4. Irresistable by Susan Mallery. This is also part of a good series. I have two more books waiting on my to-read pile.
5. The Laws of Attraction by Sherryl Woods. This was a category. Iím going to pick up some of her single titles when I get a chance.
6. Sweet Surrender by Maya Banks. I really enjoy Mayaís writing and canít wait to pick up some of her others.
7. Rough, Raw and Ready by Lorelei James. I mentioned this book in my menage a trois TT. Lorelei did an awesome job with this book and itís one of my favorites of her series.
8. Seduction of Shamus OíRourke by NJ Walters. This has just come out in print. I fell in love with Shamus. Heís such a great hero!
9. Flashpoint by Jill Shalvis.
10. The Darker Side of Pleasure by Eden Bradley. I love Edenís writing. Iím a huge fan.
11. Asking for Trouble by Leslie Kelly.
12. Sarahís Seduction by Lora Leigh. I read the first in this series, Marlyís Choice a while ago. Itís not an easy series to read because it deals with abuse, but Lora does a great job making the reader care for the characters.
13. The Stranger by Portia Da Costa. This is what Iím reading at the moment. Iíve read a couple of Portiaís books and always enjoy them.
As you can see, I read a real mixture. Some hot and some not. Some are category while others are single title. Do you like contemporary romance? If so, have you read any good ones recently?
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in othersí comments. Itís easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants